**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

According to Hades

1789101113»

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

So for us that grinded everyday and we got our keys the "normal" way, all the lost souls will do nothing for us, like we can't turn them in for something else?

there will be a store for you to use any souls that were left over. what you'll be able to use them on .. who knows but you WILL be able to turn in your unused souls for items.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    Event ended, Keys still in Inventory, but NOT the Lost Souls.

(Edit, re-quoting in-game Mail)
    Wonder if any leftover Lost Souls were AUTOMATICALLY converted into KEYS for us (and added into the count of keys we had left in Inventory) ?

I didn’t keep track of how many Keys I had left before event ended, to know whether I now have more than that in Inventory.

“*BOTH* will lose their enchantment and BECOME useless Keys that can be exchanged for....”

That's why I think the Souls were maybe gonna automatically convert to more Keys.
  • Go to Inventory.
    Sell each of the Hades Keys (to get new Skeleton Keys instead).
    Then go to Crystals pages and buy Souled Out Crystals w/ the Skeleton Keys (max 15 crystals, which equals max 30 old Hades Keys)

(Kabam may have to comment about the Lost Souls aspect of this).
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Go to Inventory.
    Sell each of the Hades Keys (to get new Skeleton Keys instead).
    Then go to Crystals pages and buy Souled Out Crystals w/ the Skeleton Keys (max 15 crystals, which equals max 30 old Hades Keys)

(Kabam may have to comment about the Lost Souls aspect of this).

Thanks for this! I would have had no idea if it wasn't for you being helpful. Much appreciated.