**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gamma-Rama Good Times

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Give more t4 basic catalyst to end players and less t4 class catalyst
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Add more ways to get cct5 u haven't mentioned what's th4 bonus for next month
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

@Kabam Boo
    Do tell if the AG in the event is a generic or a crystal

@Kabam Boo
    Do tell if the AG in the event is a generic or a crystal

it doesn't say crystal at the end. so it must be a generic gem.

I wish it to be generic.
    then its kabam's fault. they have a month to plan everything out. in fact all of these events quest are plan well well ahead of time possibly 6 to 12 months ahead of time. since they didn't write awakening gem crystal that means its generic.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Sanvondes said:

If im not level 55, but im cavalier, will i be able to access the legendary difficulty?

no you will not
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

So November Side Quest will involve 10 fights to get radiation.

October Side quest involved 8 fights total (from limbo and then hades) to gain the shards, etc.... but once gathered enough souls then you couldve just bought the difficulty keys which means ONLY 4 fights.

September Side Quest (Treasure Island) involved some random objectives (usually 1-30 fights) then 4 fights to get the sweetest rewards.

If the store tracks like the squirrel girl event, a decent player on Cavalier can clean out the shop and hit all milestones without running anywhere close to all the gauntlets.
  • NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28
    30 minute raid ... well ... with Android connectivity issues it will be hard to complete, regardless of the difficulty ...
  • Why are the rewards cut-off by game progression (proven, conqueror, uncollected, cavalier)? They weren’t like that for the past few events. Does that mean I’m gonna miss out on higher tier rewards despite being able to earn the same tier rewards in the last two events?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Why are the rewards cut-off by game progression (proven, conqueror, uncollected, cavalier)? They weren’t like that for the past few events. Does that mean I’m gonna miss out on higher tier rewards despite being able to earn the same tier rewards in the last two events?

what are u now also they do this for events sometimes.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

I cant see the gama radiation in event quest rewards? Am i missing something?

It is in quest completion for uncollected.
    In cavalier, I'm not able to see any gamma radiation.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★

At least we can test the new node, but this seems to be a job for unit man.

Not really I cleared this question with ease and no units spent, if u have skill and the right roster its easy

i don't see it in Uncollected either. screenshot?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Quest completion rewards.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

edited November 2020
    got it .. it's in the secondary screen lol but yeah none on Cavalier. i completed Cav first chapter and no Gamma Radiation
  • felini8686felini8686 Posts: 8
    I can't see gammas in the rewards for cavalier (in other dificulties they show), can somebody clarify that?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    It appears that all gamma radiation is adjusted down 1 difficulty level.
    None for cavalier but normal has some when it shouldn't
    450k for uncollected instead of 150k
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're looking into the Cavalier rewards as we speak!

Thanks for hanging in there!
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I can confirm. I did not receive any for doing first two maps of Cav EQ.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're looking into the Cavalier rewards as we speak!

Thanks for hanging in there!

So whats gonna happen to people who already did those paths and did not receive those Gamma?
  • Why are the rewards cut-off by game progression (proven, conqueror, uncollected, cavalier)? They weren’t like that for the

Why are the rewards cut-off by game progression (proven, conqueror, uncollected, cavalier)? They weren’t like that for the past few events. Does that mean I’m gonna miss out on higher tier rewards despite being able to earn the same tier rewards in the last two events?

what are u now also they do this for events sometimes.
    I'm only Conqueror but I have a good enough roster to tackle the Epic difficulty event stuff and sometimes Legendary. I'm two quests away from Uncollected but after some research I decided I didn't want to spend the units (which is really more like real money) and vast amounts of resources just to beat the Collector. I understand this event is similar to the Squirrel Girl event. I guess I'm just disappointed that I'm going to miss out on a lot of 5* shards that I would otherwise get if the event used the cutoff system based on roster and skill (like previous events) rather than story progression. I am sure I'm not the only one in this position.
  • Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    There is no gamma radiation in cavalier event quest.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Morton said:

Not showing up on any difficulty for me

Quest completion rewards
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    edited November 2020
    Is my math correct? The most Gamma a Cav or Thonebreaker player can get is 1,900,000 gamma and the entire gamma store costs 2,359,990 gamma? (So need to make wise choices)