**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Returning player need advice.

Hey guys,
So I've been playing this game on and off for about 4 years Lvl 59 - 400k rating and I'm trying to really propel and get good. I see so many people in global, low level 50s and even a few high 40s with R5 5*. My question is how are those accounts getting so good? I have 2 r4 5* and 3 6* my account is meh. I wanna get r5 5*s and more 6*s. Any advice? Also how do I increase my power rating? There's a guy in my ally level 53 w/ 5 R5 5*s and 600k rating... Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    aq is a huge thing for ranking up champs. you get glory which can be used in the glory store to get cats and other materials. I would recommend getting uncollected and cavalier asap so yo icsn get those increased progression related rewards soon. I would stay away from aw because the rewards aren't that good and they take up 8 champs

monthly events also give a ton of rewards, especially the side quests
  • JourneyJourney Posts: 7
    @Thicco_Mode aight I'm UC already but can't get CAV @ the moment so that's good, I didn't realize you get bonus rewards. Also I'm in a chill ally rn doing map 4/3 is that still ok? Or should I start doing map 5?
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ya you can getting insane things from glory store only thing you cant get is T5CC fragments
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Journey said:

@Thicco_Mode aight I'm UC already but can't get CAV @ the moment so that's good, I didn't realize you get bonus rewards. Also I'm in a chill ally rn doing map 4/3 is that still ok? Or should I start doing map 5?

I think map 5 might be a bit out of your reach, but it depends on your ally prestige. I'd say find a high map 4 or map 4/5 ally
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Journey said:

I suggest you find an ally that runs map5,it's not that bad,I started running map5 when I had 200k rating with my 4* Corvus and co.
    Right now I am currently 496k and my roster is pretty buffed up now
  • Journey said:

How hard is map 4 for you? If you're cruising through it without spending any potions, and you are okay with switching alliances, then I think there's benefits to moving up to a map 5 alliance. But if you're having any difficulty with Map 4, it is generally not a good idea to move up to a map where you're struggling. It is often the case that the higher rewards for the higher map just get swallowed by the extra resources you're spending to keep up. If you can move up and get those rewards without spending to get them, I think it is worth it. If you can't, I think it is generally better to stay where you aren't being punished by the difficulty. Of course, how much difficulty is manageable, or the degree to which you can step up and get used to higher difficulty, is a question only you can answer.
  • JourneyJourney Posts: 7
    @DNA3000 @Thicco_Mode I used to be in a map 5 alliance it wasn't hard for me. Map 4 is easy. But if the rewards are barely noticeable I'll just stay in my map 4 ally.
  • Journey said:

@DNA3000 @Thicco_Mode I used to be in a map 5 alliance it wasn't hard for me. Map 4 is easy. But if the rewards are barely noticeable I'll just stay in my map 4 ally.

The thing that will increase substantially is glory, and glory is one of the ways a player can increase their access to rank up resources. Especially when it comes to r5 rank ups, the glory store contains both T5B fragments and T2A fragments which are otherwise not easy for an Uncollected player to get in quantity.