**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamma-Rama Good Times

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    We spoke with the team about this and have found the issue. The Gamma Radiation rewards have all been pushed down one difficulty, with Uncollected featuring the Gamma Radiation rewards originally intended for Cavalier, and so on.

While this is unintentional, this is going to make it easier to collect the biggest chunks of Gamma Radiation for Uncollected, Cavalier and Thronebreaker players.

We apologise for the initial confusion and hope the above clears things up a bit!

so will it remain as is?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    We spoke with the team about this and have found the issue. The Gamma Radiation rewards have all been pushed down one difficulty, with Uncollected featuring the Gamma Radiation rewards originally intended for Cavalier, and so on.

While this is unintentional, this is going to make it easier to collect the biggest chunks of Gamma Radiation for Uncollected, Cavalier and Thronebreaker players.

We apologise for the initial confusion and hope the above clears things up a bit!

so will it remain as is?
    I think so.
  • Kampoe88Kampoe88 Posts: 5
    I still think you guys should add gamma to cavalier not every one gone play heroic ore normal anymore
  • JimoJimo Posts: 5
    I think in order to get the max amount of gamma and purchase almost everything in the shop one would have to do all quests

So in a way higher tiered players are getting punished here. I dont wanna do lower difficulties all of a sudden because of a mistake

you were gonna have to do them anyway, just go down a tier. This is very pro player, and you also get more free units out of the deal.
    No i wasnt gonna have to do anything. I do cav and sometimes uc and thats it. I didnt care about the little the others gave for that to change and i hate that i lose out on rewards for a mistake not of my own if i dont. Congrats to every lower tier player i say that sincerely. But its a bad move and i know that at least my ally mates feel the same. Its just too many quests
    2 quests a day using all energy with no refills would take about half hour daily on higher levels, and you could get 60 quests done in a month easily. There are only 30 total quests to do, so you could even do one a day and make it comfortably with not a lot of work.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

So in a way higher tiered players are getting punished here. I dont wanna do lower difficulties all of a sudden because of a mistake

you were gonna have to do them anyway, just go down a tier. This is very pro player, and you also get more free units out of the deal.
    No i wasnt gonna have to do anything. I do cav and sometimes uc and thats it. I didnt care about the little the others gave for that to change and i hate that i lose out on rewards for a mistake not of my own if i dont. Congrats to every lower tier player i say that sincerely. But its a bad move and i know that at least my ally mates feel the same. Its just too many quests
    2 quests a day using all energy with no refills would take about half hour daily on higher levels, and you could get 60 quests done in a month easily. There are only 30 total quests to do, so you could even do one a day and make it comfortably with not a lot of work.
    Im with OneManArmy, I wasn’t going to do UC eq unless I HAD to for gamma. But now I’ll have to, for no reward but the gamma.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

Crcrcrc said:

That is with everything else tho. It adds up to too much. If you dont feel that then thats completely fine by me. But i do. Im not one to typically complain but here we are talking a bug that works against a lot of us and they just gonna let it stay that way. Again sincerely i am happy for the players this benefit but at the same time i dont like it lol
    It benefits FAR more players than it hurts. And those it hurts is basically just a very minor time sink. Were talking 5 min for what, 6 days? We’re upset over a 30 min “waste” in which they’ll still be extra rewards and units for that time investment? How much time will you, and everyone, waste when they shut down the quest/game to apply an emergency fix? More than 30 min I would guess.
  • So now I have to do Uncollected and master... on top of Cav. Great
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Adevati said:

Crcrcrc said:

That is with everything else tho. It adds up to too much. If you dont feel that then thats completely fine by me. But i do. Im not one to typically complain but here we are talking a bug that works against a lot of us and they just gonna let it stay that way. Again sincerely i am happy for the players this benefit but at the same time i dont like it lol
    It benefits FAR more players than it hurts. And those it hurts is basically just a very minor time sink. Were talking 5 min for what, 6 days? We’re upset over a 30 min “waste” in which they’ll still be extra rewards and units for that time investment? How much time will you, and everyone, waste when they shut down the quest/game to apply an emergency fix? More than 30 min I would guess.
    You are missing the point tho. The whole point about the game is that the further you progress the better the rewards as it should be. And this bug now switches that. Less grind not more
    Nobody is making you do any of it. If the grind is too much don't do it
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Where can you see the Gamma Galore Spend Event with the Awakening Gem?

Frosty said:

Adevati said:

Crcrcrc said:

You are missing the point tho. The whole point about the game is that the further you progress the better the rewards as it should be. And this bug now switches that. Less grind not more
    Nobody is making you do any of it. If the grind is too much don't do it
    I am supposed to be able to get them doing what i usually do. This is a bug. We shouldnt even be having this discussion at all
    Nobody complained when a bug made them send out 10,000 intel. This is a major benefit just like that. The rewards from Cav difficulty aren't mind blowing anyway
  • Zan0 said:

H3t3r said:

So now I have to do Uncollected and master... on top of Cav. Great

1 run through is not hard nor time consuming...
    You completely missed the point.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Where can you see the Gamma Galore Spend Event with the Awakening Gem?

solo events
    Thaaaanks!
  • Question about the Gamma Galore Spend rewards. It looks like you can only get as much as you can spend. So for people who aren't uncollected (like me), it looks like they can only spend 460,000 gamma radiation total if you buy everything available to you in the store. That means not only do you miss out on the uncollected level rewards but you also can't get the catalyst selector, the alpha 2 fragments, the 5* awakening gem, 5* featured crystal, etc.
    Is that true or is there another way to spend gamma?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Before

Event Quest:
    Hard: 6000
    Master: 50,000
    Uncollected: 150,000
    Cavalier: 450,000

After

Event Quest:
    Normal: 6000
    Hard: 50,000
    Master: 150,000