**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gamma-Rama Good Times

Comments

• LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    @boo
    Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    We spoke with the team about this and have found the issue. The Gamma Radiation rewards have all been pushed down one difficulty, with Uncollected featuring the Gamma Radiation rewards originally intended for Cavalier, and so on.

While this is unintentional, this is going to make it easier to collect the biggest chunks of Gamma Radiation for Uncollected, Cavalier and Thronebreaker players.

We apologise for the initial confusion and hope the above clears things up a bit!

will the gamma shop refresh every day?
  • SpiderVenomSpiderVenom Posts: 34
    listen i'm uncollected i did the uncollected eq 1 hour after it was relaesed and got 450k gamma radiation used it and used the reward the rewards that i redeemed i did not exploit i simply did not know that it was bugged so
    WILL I GET BANNED????
  • SpiderVenomSpiderVenom Posts: 34
    someone please reply the tension is gonna make my head explode so please tell me so that i can be prepared about if i'm getting banned or not
  • I think you should be fine, dude
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    This mix up benefits me since I’m only UC, But I understand frustration from high level players.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    We spoke with the team about this and have found the issue. The Gamma Radiation rewards have all been pushed down one difficulty, with Uncollected featuring the Gamma Radiation rewards originally intended for Cavalier, and so on.

While this is unintentional, this is going to make it easier to collect the biggest chunks of Gamma Radiation for Uncollected, Cavalier and Thronebreaker players.

We apologise for the initial confusion and hope the above clears things up a bit!

It helps lower players but for people who only have time for say the cavalier and uncollected difficulties, we’re now getting less than if they hadn’t been shifted down. Can’t gamma just be added to cav difficulty as a solution?
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66
    @kabam boo will there be any gamma for cavalier as well?
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:

How exactly ?
    It’s not easier.

I’m not going to stop doing Cavalier. As any player who can do it won’t either.
    What business do I have playing Normal difficulty? Or even master.

The amount of energy I need to finish the three difficulties is ridiculous.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

@kabam boo will there be any gamma for cavalier as well?

The current rewards you see will be in effect for the duration of this event.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

someone please reply the tension is gonna make my head explode so please tell me so that i can be prepared about if i'm getting banned or not

No, you won't be.

A lot of summoners were traumatized by the Mutant Treasure Island ban wave. Lol.
  • VictorDVictorD Posts: 39
    @Kabam Boo thanks for clearing that up but what about the solo and arena gamma. When will we see those rewards?
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    edited November 2020
    I'm happy lmao
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Oh shoot I just opened forums to see this pop up. And I just did UC.......
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Oh shoot I just opened forums to see this pop up. And I just did UC.......

Kabam please don't take away my shiny new 6* HT that I got with the store shop
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Onmix said:

Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:

How exactly ?
    It’s not easier.

I’m not going to stop doing Cavalier. As any player who can do it won’t either.
    What business do I have playing Normal difficulty? Or even master.

The amount of energy I need to finish the three difficulties is ridiculous.
    I have 2 done. I used 4 refills and I will have time for cav in the last 2 weeks of the event.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

To all the people moaning about having to spend more energy to get rewards, simply suck it up and do it, or don't do it atall noome is forcing you to take free extra rewards are they? And its only completion not 100% exploration and tbh extra quest will take you about 20/30 minutes and considering you can take an easy path in uc so it won't be that hard most of you spend most of your lives on this game anyways so what's an extra half hours worth of content, people would be going ape **** if it was the other way round and they made it harder to get these rewards but now they've made it easier for 90% of players and people are still complaining, get a grip people seriously..

🙌👏🙌👏
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    @kabam Boo,sorry but will we get 150,000 radiations or 450,000 radiations for UC completion?

@kabam Boo,sorry but will we get 150,000 radiations or 450,000 radiations for UC completion?

• ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    Crcrcrc said:

IS IT FOR COMPLETION? and no cav?

Crcrcrc said:

IS IT FOR COMPLETION? and no cav?
    Yes and yes
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    @kabam boo where do I see my accumulated gamma radiation?
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    rishisai said:

@kabam boo where do I see my accumulated gamma radiation?

Items tab in inventory.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    How many fights in legendary equate to completion of epic for gamma?

I did both today but never bothered to look and I'm bored of it already so the less fights, the better.
  • TrojansTrojans Posts: 18
    how many gamma can be spent for the uncollected in the fixit fine goods? havent count it yet..will it reach 1million and claim that 5* featured?
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    If I'm not mistaken, 1 million and a bit can be spent in the shop for UC players, enough to reach the featured 5*.

EDIT : 1 031 590
  • Blaine_94Blaine_94 Posts: 31
    Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:

So, if I do only cavalier and uncollected difficulty I will have less radiation then a player who does uncollected and master?
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I think we can get like 1.3 million gamma(for UC)