**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Thanksgiving to kabam

I pulled a full t4 mystic catalyst from a map 3 quest crystal the previous week . This week I pulled a full t4 skill catalyst from a map 2 quest crystal. Thank u a lot kabam

Comments

• So you will getting t3c shards next few months
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Holy moly!! Are yu for real!! I haven't pulle done in ages. the only fully formed T4CC I pulled was from Map 4 crystal. It was a cosmic!!
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 252 ★★
    I really mean it Sai_7 even at first I thought if I was watching a video but when I saw my inventory like 50 times I realized that I really got them
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    I really mean it Sai_7 even at first I thought if I was watching a video but when I saw my inventory like 50 times I realized that I really got them

Best of luck because that's never gonna happen in the next few months at all