**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It Happened!

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
I was doing UC event quest for gamma radiation and decided to pop a Skill and Mutant Dual Class. It rolled past Aegon onto... Namor! And then it rolled again to Aegon! I took him to r3 sig 185 already and cannot wait to use him!

Comments

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Dang what is today aegon day or something

Someone tell bg
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Congrats btw
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Dang what is today aegon day or something

Someone tell bg

Seriously. This is like the 3rd post today.
    Update:

Crcrcrc said:

Update:

Dang that's impressive. Even more impressive that you're only level 51. Even more impressive that you had enough cats in storage to get him to r4. Even more impressive that you had enough iso to get him to r4. Even more impressive that you had enough sig stones to get him to 166. Overall impressive
    I have been saving since 4th of July when I picked up the $5 sig stone deal
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Plz gimme that namor u just missed
    Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Update:

Dang that's impressive. Even more impressive that you're only level 51. Even more impressive that you had enough cats in storage to get him to r4. Even more impressive that you had enough iso to get him to r4. Even more impressive that you had enough sig stones to get him to 166. Overall impressive
    Even more impressive that you wrote that entire thing. Overall impressive
    Even more impressive that you commented about it. Overall impressive
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    please bless me with this. I've got 25k 5* and 3 5* duals in a day, which is probably a high for me
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Congrats, @Crcrcrc !!
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132
    Still on the Ægon hunt myself, but I did manage to pull a Nick Fury and dupe my Archangle so I cant complain.

Nice. I pulled Aegon after about 45 crystals or so. Still looking for Nick and Omega Red, but i went back to basics because I got tired of duping BPCW. He's almost max sig now...

I have Nick, but I am gonna keep going because I have colossus as a mutant and that is it for my good mutants
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Nice. I pulled Aegon after about 45 crystals or so. Still looking for Nick and Omega Red, but i went back to basics because I got tired of duping BPCW. He's almost max sig now...

I have Nick, but I am gonna keep going because I have colossus as a mutant and that is it for my good mutants
    Congrats on the Aegon! I hope you get an AA from your next dual crystal.

Crcrcrc said:

Congrats on the Aegon! I hope you get an AA from your next dual crystal.
    He is my top choice, and I wouldn’t mind an OR as well.
  • Hàrshx23Hàrshx23 Posts: 70
    edited November 2020
    I don't know why whenever I open mutant dual I always get memes