**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dragon Man Stans where you at?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Read my blurb before voting pls thx

I just got DM from a featured and he seems to be solid, but I haven't seen any gameplay except whatever 6.2 Champion cheese. I am also getting 2 generic gems that I had intended to use on CMM (I dont run suicides so idc about Corvus) and maybe Doctor Voodoo, but Dragon Man could redirect DV's gem. For reference I am in the middle of r5ing Aegon so I can do LoL 100% (the second gem)

So two things:
1. Is Dragon Man worth r4 with my current roster?
2. Who should I use my future 2 generic AG on? I have 2 tech and 3 science 5* AG rn

Dragon Man Stans where you at? 13 votes

DM isn't worth ranking for you; use the gems on CMM and DV.
7%
UnidentifiedCreature 1 vote
DM is worth ranking, but still use the gems on CMM and DV.
53%
TheHoodedDormammuLmaoTheInfintyCowabungaYodabolt21avenge_123Iron_Cucumber 7 votes
DM is worth ranking and awakening over DV. Use the other gem on CMM
15%
anaLysis_Sonofok 2 votes
DM isn't worth ranking, but use the gems on _____ and ______ instead.
0%
DM is worth ranking, but use the gems on _____ and ______ instead.
23%
Scrubkiller_1FaseehCheesePizzaRed 3 votes
Other
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Before anyone says anything, Quake is new and she's on my to-do list

Edit: I also would consider awakening Morningstar
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    CMM, Corvus or VooDoo for awakening... Dragon Man is totally awesome by the way! Super fun and huge damage! If you have mystic despertion unlocked, he will be at an sp3 in like 15 seconds
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    He thicc
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    doesn't need awakening
    he's good unawakened
    yeah
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    DM is worth ranking, but use the gems on _____ and ______ instead.
    Love DM, I have him unduped at r5. Always gets kills in war and has some very niche utility that I have admittedly yet to master. That said, his dupe is useful but unnecessary. Your gems (generic i think you said) would be much better used on Aegon, CMM, Corvus, Medusa, DV in that order. You already have two strong mystics so DV is just excess. Aegon and CMM are obvious (they're game-breaking). Corvus' sig is insane, it alone has gotten me through multiple story quest fights, AW fights, and AQ fights saving me an insane number of resources over time. Medusa has niche utility that your roster has yet to cover, plus she's a solid defender and with the way CAV quests are going she could be quite useful for buffed up nodes along with your hype obviously.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Aegon is already duped and sig100 something

I have nullify sorted out fine, but in terms of power control I am lacking. DV has insane power control on top of a reliable nullify (and V5 cheese). Not even mentioning the doubled or halved AA

I've been underwhelmed at my non-suicided Corvus, so I have no plans to do anything with him further unless I get another 2 cosmic AG (first for Medusa, second for Corvus).