**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the Mystic Cav Node working properly?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★

2 furies and 20 Prowess to only deal 4K damage from an sp3. This is the Nick fury in Quest 2, chapter 1. Am I missing something? Or is this a bug?

Thanks for any responses

Comments

• abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    What nodes did he have?
    Rage perhaps?
    I haven't done it yet...
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    The sp2 has multiple hits and the huge incinerate so it can deal a ton more damage than the sp3
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    That was a stupid interaction. Not saying anything is wrong, but giving prowess for a boost in specials and limiting damage to 2.5% just made that fight pretty bad.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Monke said:

The sp2 has multiple hits and the huge incinerate so it can deal a ton more damage than the sp3

I hit a 70K Sp2 with a SINGLE hit. It’s weird how the node was ignored. Could this have been an interaction with Nick Fury’s LMD? I did the 70K Sp2 in his real phase
    AAR from Assassin or Pacify perhaps
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

I hit a 70K Sp2 with a SINGLE hit. It’s weird how the node was ignored. Could this have been an interaction with Nick Fury’s LMD? I did the 70K Sp2 in his real phase
    Probs from a fight that didnt have rage
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    The only thing I can imagine is that Nick might shrug off the rage safeguard when entering his real phase
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Monke said:

AAR from Assassin or Pacify perhaps
    Rage is unaffected by AAR
    A lot of interactions that are supposedly unaffected by AAR are often still affected, hard to tell for sure in this case without more info from the OP
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Possibly nick shrugging of the protection form rage? I don't know

It does look like thats the answer. When I used my Domino against him she never went over the limit before the lmd was destroyed even though her sp2 could've done more but after I was able to go over the limit 3 times which is unlikely just due to some AAR interaction