**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ will you awaken with this month's generic awakening gem?

Comments

• ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Cap IW but I've saved 3 dual crystals for tomorrow, so for now the Ags on standby.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I don't have anyone to use it on. I could use it on Void but I am focusing on Cap IW who is at r4 and already awakened and needs sigs. Probably will save it for Omega or Nick
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Mutant

@GroundedWisdom did it, go for it. He is so fun, and he is one of the only champs that I can’t awaken naturally. Plus thick prestige and flex.
  • Mystic
    I'm thinking to awaken my r5 Doom, should I❓
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I wish for human torch but I know that CAIW is more practical
  • Noir44Noir44 Posts: 6
    Mutant
    Omega red he’s been unawakened for too long!
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Kabam is not making it easy for me. I have Fury, Aegon and Blade sitting unduped, and just today I pulled a Human Torch. Still, leaning towards Fury
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom did it, go for it. He is so fun, and he is one of the only champs that I can’t awaken naturally. Plus thick prestige and flex.

Sounds good to me. I don't see me getting the Dup anytime soon.
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Science
    GMAX77 said:

Which champ will you use the awakening gem from this month on? It's generic so that opens a lot of different options. In the poll share which class you are awakening.

Idk I'm confused about capiw and namor both needs high sig
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Cosmic
    Corvus Glaive :)

Edit: Oh shet also have Ghost now I'm clueless x.x
  • Mutant
    I voted mutant, then completely forgot I just took my unawakened Hulkbuster to R5, so I'll probably use the gem on him :)
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    to be honest i could awaken my omega red, colossus, namor but i rather dupe them from a crystal since they need sig lvls and i have a stark spiderman but i don't think i want to use it on him so no one in plan for right now
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Skill
    HSS75 said:

to be honest i could awaken my omega red, colossus, namor but i rather dupe them from a crystal since they need sig lvls and i have a stark spiderman but i don't think i want to use it on him so no one in plan for right now

you can use it on anyone
    Skill
    u can almost get any champ,and I don't think u should miss OR
    Skill
    namor(if stones)or spark are also good option
    Skill
    colossus is even good unawakened
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    GMAX77 said:

Which champ will you use the awakening gem from this month on? It's generic so that opens a lot of different options. In the poll share which class you are awakening.

Pardon my lack of knowledge but, where is the awakening gem of this month I can't seem to find it?
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Mutant
    @DianeNelson if you go to your quests go to solo quests and not completed, youll see a quest called gama spend thats where you find milestone for how much gama you have spent
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Mutant
    Been trying to awaken Omega Red with no luck so I’ll use it on him dump sig stones then pull the dupe in the next crystal.

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Doom
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    edited November 2020
    Gardener said:

@DianeNelson if you go to your quests go to solo quests and not completed, youll see a quest called gama spend thats where you find milestone for how much gama you have spent

Thanks I found it. So t's the same mechanic of playing a lot of time to get the things to then spend at the store of the monthly event to then reach the milestones. Okay just like months ago, I hated that month, too much time to play the game needed.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Tech
    Just opened Guardian today, sucks that I just dumped all my Tech stones into Ghost a few days ago
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Skill
    waiting for aegon, saving it for him dont need it atm
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Sounds good to me. I don't see me getting the Dup anytime soon.
    I have 4 pieces towards the dupe, so I probably shouldn't have awakened mine, but the awakened ability is a nice benefit.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    ima save it i got 2 geniric gem and atleast 1 class gem for each class but mutant (i have omega at sig 100)
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Probably Sunspot. Either him, Professor X, or Cosmic Ghost Rider. I need help choosing
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Will save mine
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Tech
    Ghost. Will wait till i open another 5* this month though
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Prof X and Red Guardian....I had been sitting on a generic from something I can't remember.