**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where did last months resources go?

Where did the unspent resources from last month go? Kabam said where would be opportunities to use them afterwards but to a lower value.

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    The inventory stash required correction
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Somehow I ended with only 3 of the keys needed to buy soul boosts, despite having many keys and thousands of lost souls in my inventory. Not sure if that was meant to be the conversion rate or not...
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    I kept all my keys but lost all my lost souls, over 7000, and yes I see the irony in that
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    DannyB01 said:

Somehow I ended with only 3 of the keys needed to buy soul boosts, despite having many keys and thousands of lost souls in my inventory. Not sure if that was meant to be the conversion rate or not...

Kabam killed all the souls even though they said in the in game mail they would converted to skeleton keys that could be exchanged for the Souled Out Crystals
  • Go to Inventory.
    Sell each of your remaining Hades Keys (to get new Skeleton Keys instead).
    Then go to Crystals pages (NOT the Store pages) and buy Souled Out Crystals w/ the Skeleton Keys (max 15 crystals, which equals max leftover of 30 old Hades Keys)

(Kabam still hasn’t commented about missing out on not being able to use remaining Lost Souls for these, as game Mail in theory said should have been possible).
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164

Go to Inventory.
    Sell each of your remaining Hades Keys (to get new Skeleton Keys instead).
    Then go to Crystals pages (NOT the Store pages) and buy Souled Out Crystals w/ the Skeleton Keys (max 15 crystals, which equals max leftover of 30 old Hades Keys)

(Kabam still hasn’t commented about missing out on not being able to use remaining Lost Souls for these, as game Mail in theory said should have been possible).

Do you know if its max. 15 crystals or max of 15 per day?