**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ISO - the same for duping 4*, 5* and 6* 😳

I struggle for a longer period to obtain enough ISO to level up my champs. I realised recently that there isn’t a difference in ISO if you dupe a 4*, 5* or 6*. If you dupe a 3* you will get 2 x 5000ISO, if you dupe a 4* than 24 x 5000ISO and this is ok. So the difference between duping 3* and 4* is 12x more ISO. With this calculation if dupe a 5* we need to get 12 x 24 = 288 x 5000ISO, but we get only 24 x 5000 and this is the same for duping 6* - it need to be 3.456 x 5000ISO. This is a huge difference if you calculate this way and now it’s obvious why I don’t have enough ISO, because I spended a lot by lvl up my 6* to r2 and r3 😩

Is this a bug or what @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra ?
Thank you in advance for a quick response.

Comments

• POOKYmanPOOKYman Posts: 33
    edited November 2020
    There is the same amount of gold and shards. If the difference between duping a 3* and 4* is 5x more shards, if we dupe a 5* or 6* we don’t get every time 5x more?
    Bellow are some SS examples.
    edited November 2020

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Been up there for a while now. Following the concept of increasing ISO gained by duping stronger (more star) characters (ex 1* to 2* to 3* to 4*) it would only be normal that 5* and 6* champions give you more ISO than 4* and below.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It is not a bug, and it has been this way since the start. When you progress further into the game you will have less iso problems. For me, as a 1,2m cavalier player. I always have 1000+ iso in overflow, mostly the 5000 variants. The rest I sell. But if you go beyond my level, towards a 2m rating you are way more likely again to run into iso problems.

I do think they should atleast give 6 star dupes 24 of the new iso level.
    Not really sure what they should do with 5 stars.

It is not a bug, and it has been this way since the start. When you progress further into the game you will have less iso problems. For me, as a 1,2m cavalier player. I always have 1000+ iso in overflow, mostly the 5000 variants. The rest I sell. But if you go beyond my level, towards a 2m rating you are way more likely again to run into iso problems.

I do think they should atleast give 6 star dupes 24 of the new iso level.
    Not really sure what they should do with 5 stars.

Nope that’s not true, because I did 100% all Variants, most of Act6 70%, and easy path Abyss and ofc I’m Thronebreaker. I think I’m super active and before half year ago I didn’t got this problem. But I was extremely lucky with my 5* and 6* pool and it’s very ISO expensive to rank all them up to 5r5 or 6r1-3.

This is my account so you can compare.

edited November 2020
    This is needed to level up at min lvl1, but I need first to find some ISO so I can do that. Because of that I need to strategically calculate who to lvl up with enough ISO 😩.
    is terrible on my lvl ofc.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Do you try to level up every single champ you get? That might be the difference between us. I only level up the champs I really am going to use, and to make 10+ usable teams for each arena. (still working on the 6 stars thou)
    I am not a thronebreaker. So I might be back ones I reach that level. Still half a t5cc to go.
    I try first to level up every new champ only to lvl1. Than I lvl up only god tiers that can help me in some events. But because of this ISO problem ofc I can’t do that anymore, so last half year I lvl up only one god tier through longer time. When I got some ISO i lvl up. Another stupid thing is that we can get last lvl up milestone easier with lvl up 2*-4*, and not so easy with lvl up 6*
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    edited November 2020
    It's a bug? No.
    I'm surprised that you are an endgame player and you don't know how many iso bricks you get from each dupe. Actually, it's suspicious
    Lol seems you’re a little paranoid? Ofc I did know that it’s an unfair amount, but I didn’t realise that if you calculate the difference in duping 3* and 4*, that it’s a hugh difference when the same calculation goes all to 6*. Ofc it wasn’t matter before when I needed to sold ISO for not expiring in stash.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Do you try to level up every single champ you get? That might be the difference between us. I only level up the champs I really am going to use, and to make 10+ usable teams for each arena. (still working on the 6 stars thou)
    I am not a thronebreaker. So I might be back ones I reach that level. Still half a t5cc to go.

Same @Giuliameij i only rank up champs that i use or that i'm gonna use in quest or war
    edited January 2021
    Well seems that I’m not the only one who realised that this is wrong. @Ilacskils @KerayZ rules👍💪
    https://youtu.be/V-lUfuS-lqg