**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champ will you awaken with this month's generic awakening gem?

Comments

• ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Cap IW but I've saved 3 dual crystals for tomorrow, so for now the Ags on standby.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I don't have anyone to use it on. I could use it on Void but I am focusing on Cap IW who is at r4 and already awakened and needs sigs. Probably will save it for Omega or Nick
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Mutant

@GroundedWisdom did it, go for it. He is so fun, and he is one of the only champs that I can’t awaken naturally. Plus thick prestige and flex.
  • Mystic
    I'm thinking to awaken my r5 Doom, should I❓
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I wish for human torch but I know that CAIW is more practical
  • Noir44Noir44 Posts: 6
    Mutant
    Omega red he’s been unawakened for too long!
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Kabam is not making it easy for me. I have Fury, Aegon and Blade sitting unduped, and just today I pulled a Human Torch. Still, leaning towards Fury
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom did it, go for it. He is so fun, and he is one of the only champs that I can’t awaken naturally. Plus thick prestige and flex.

Sounds good to me. I don't see me getting the Dup anytime soon.
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Science
    GMAX77 said:

Which champ will you use the awakening gem from this month on? It's generic so that opens a lot of different options. In the poll share which class you are awakening.

Idk I'm confused about capiw and namor both needs high sig
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Cosmic
    Corvus Glaive :)

Edit: Oh shet also have Ghost now I'm clueless x.x
  • Mutant
    I voted mutant, then completely forgot I just took my unawakened Hulkbuster to R5, so I'll probably use the gem on him :)
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    to be honest i could awaken my omega red, colossus, namor but i rather dupe them from a crystal since they need sig lvls and i have a stark spiderman but i don't think i want to use it on him so no one in plan for right now
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Skill
    HSS75 said:

to be honest i could awaken my omega red, colossus, namor but i rather dupe them from a crystal since they need sig lvls and i have a stark spiderman but i don't think i want to use it on him so no one in plan for right now

you can use it on anyone
    Skill
    u can almost get any champ,and I don't think u should miss OR
    Skill
    namor(if stones)or spark are also good option
    Skill
    colossus is even good unawakened
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    GMAX77 said:

Which champ will you use the awakening gem from this month on? It's generic so that opens a lot of different options. In the poll share which class you are awakening.

Pardon my lack of knowledge but, where is the awakening gem of this month I can't seem to find it?
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Mutant
    @DianeNelson if you go to your quests go to solo quests and not completed, youll see a quest called gama spend thats where you find milestone for how much gama you have spent
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Mutant
    Been trying to awaken Omega Red with no luck so I’ll use it on him dump sig stones then pull the dupe in the next crystal.

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Doom
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    edited November 2020
    Gardener said:

@DianeNelson if you go to your quests go to solo quests and not completed, youll see a quest called gama spend thats where you find milestone for how much gama you have spent

Thanks I found it. So t's the same mechanic of playing a lot of time to get the things to then spend at the store of the monthly event to then reach the milestones. Okay just like months ago, I hated that month, too much time to play the game needed.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Tech
    Just opened Guardian today, sucks that I just dumped all my Tech stones into Ghost a few days ago
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Skill
    waiting for aegon, saving it for him dont need it atm
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Sounds good to me. I don't see me getting the Dup anytime soon.
    I have 4 pieces towards the dupe, so I probably shouldn't have awakened mine, but the awakened ability is a nice benefit.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    ima save it i got 2 geniric gem and atleast 1 class gem for each class but mutant (i have omega at sig 100)
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Probably Sunspot. Either him, Professor X, or Cosmic Ghost Rider. I need help choosing
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Will save mine
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Tech
    Ghost. Will wait till i open another 5* this month though
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Prof X and Red Guardian....I had been sitting on a generic from something I can't remember.