**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing: Carina's Creations

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
A New Area of the Battlerealm has Formed!

As the new top dog of the contest, I want to do away with the punitive challenges of my father and the maniacal games of my uncle. If we are all stuck here, it should be fun! Summoner, join me as I show you the latest and greatest this realm has to offer.

Boss Blitz Battlezone

Before we get too deep into the fun, it’s necessary to remember where we came from. Prepare yourself, summoner!

• Face a series of quests featuring the most fearsome bosses of the contest, from the dreaded Act 4 Juggernaut to the bone-chilling Ice Phoenix to the Nameless Collector
• Base stats have been modified to be similar to a Cavalier 3.2 boss
• Similar to the convention clash, there will be one fight per quest, and you will be periodically given a title or profile picture to display with pride as you progress through the quests
• Gold and units are included as rewards as well

Gwenpool’s Legendary Realm

Hiya, summoner! Bucky and Ms. Danvers were saying how they were tired of being swarmed by summoners day-in and day-out, so Carina and I made something where you can swarm other less pitiful champions for all your potion farming needs.

• Same format, different champions
• No nodes, no L3s, big health pools.
• Has a more diverse lineup of enemies for better testing
• Cosmics that actually proc buffs, mystics that don’t systemically poison you to death, etc.
• Rewards feature 4 and 5* Dark Gwenpool (Same abilities, different appearance)
• 4* for completion, 5* for exploration, but there is a gate requiring 4 6* on the team to pass.

Deadpool’s Carnival

Remember all the good times we’ve had in these past Aprils? Prepare yourself for a wild ride featuring Cephalosensitive Pym Particles, my house of mirrors, and all the fun nodes from my April Pool’s Bossrush. Come one, come all! Come have a chuckle with your best buddy Wade. Sponsored by Carina Tivan #Ad

• Quest featuring every “bighead” champion
• House of Mirrors: The summoner now fights from the right side of the screen
•All the chaotic nodes from the aforementioned bossrush.
• Fairly difficult: A 6.3 path fight is the approximate base stats
• 6 paths: one for each class, requiring 5 of that class on your team
• Rewards: One of Deadpool’s very own Deadpooloid for each path you complete, with class of Deadpooloid corresponding with that of the path.

Infinite Gauntlet

I’ve heard discussion from the heroes here that your kind has recreational facilities called “arcades?” If arcades are as popular as they say, then do I have a treat for you, summoner!

• Similar to incursions in their infinite nature, but this mode is single-player and has 10 fights per round
• Teams of 3
• Select which node you face (like how you select rooms in Incursions)
• Nodes such as:
Quickdraw: Both champions become rooted and gain a passive stun for 3.5 seconds, after which both champions gain unblockable and death touch. This node bypasses all ability accuracy, safeguard, and immunity abilities and prevents damage that would be taken from any source besides a hit.
Don’t Stop Me Now! Both champions gain 50 indestructible charges, become stun immune, and gain a permanent unstoppable. Indestructible charges fall off each time a champion is hit, each expiry inflicting 2% of the champion’s health. Unaffected by ability accuracy reduction and the like.
Stop Hitting Yourself! The defender is indestructible. The defender suffers 40% of the attacker’s attack rating each time an attempted attack did not connect.
• Similar to arena milestones in reward structure and incursions in point structure.

The Pool-Above-Most

Your reckless pursuit of our love has changed me, summoner. All I have is love and no desire to do harm. Carina was nice enough to let me stay here, so you have no excuse for not coming to see me every day.

• 7 Paths of just Platinumpool
• “All I have is love” Platinumpool has a billion HP and no damage cap
• Combo shield for attacking champion
• “No desire to do harm” All abilities are disabled and attack rating is reduced to 1
• Choose abilities for the fight to optimize your champion. For example, travel on the “Mystic Simp” path to fight Platinumpool on a resistor node.
• 6 Class-based paths, one nodeless path.
• Completion of each path rewards a forbidden crystal and exploration rewards a Platinumpool piece selector

Synergy Central

It’s a shame you can only bring five friends with you when you go exploring, summoner. Why don’t you revisit my uncle’s final moments as the owner of the contest? I’ll let you bring a bunch of more friends.

• Act 6, but with no rarity gate and 20 champion slots.
• Rewards a Cavalier crystal and 1/6 of a T2A per quest.

Here are my general intents for each one:
BBB: A fun benchmark like RoL or RttL. Obviously inspired by the Convention Clash
GLR: Literally RoL but with different champions. I see the difficulty being slightly harder, but nowhere near Maze of Legends hard.
DC: Chaotic and lighthearted fun
IG: Solo incursions, but as an endless arcade game with simple skill-based nodes
TPAM: For all you Proxima and G2099 fans, this one goes out to you.
SC: This is to see how people go nuts with synergies. I think it speaks for itself.
So there you have it! My best ideas for a good time in the contest! What do y'all think?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    this is super cool! I really like the infinite gauntlet
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Love this concept design would like to see this in game
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I love this i so hope it gets added to the game
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike we need to see this!
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    We prioritize fun over rewards and agression here! This ain't an MMORPG,lol.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    This would be actually be sick.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

@Hammerbro_64 RIP brightness 😆

Much sad. Very disappoint.
    Zibiit is still cool tho
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Jestress said:

they should fire their entire team and hire you.

The only problem is, I can say hello world and that’s about it lol

I can be an idea man, but I’m sure their idea folks are also programming or designing folks.
    True
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★

So I've finally gotten a bit of time to flesh these out more, so here is how I would envision my GLR concept:

Future maps coming soonish? This is by far the easiest to map out, so others might take longer. IG the BBB is coming next!

This seems like a cool design cant wait to see the other maps
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Man this is so cool.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit you need to see this.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Please let this happen.
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    This seems really exciting
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Yo I love these
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ah darn I knew I would mess up somewhere on that slide. I think it was obvious, but the DGP power drain has a 3% chance per bleed/degen to trigger.

Also the sig ability cooldown ranges from 50-25 seconds.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    What I would do to have Dark Gwenpool on my roster.