**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sweatiest moment you have had in MCOC

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
6.1.5 Crossbones. Played like a god in that fight.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quaking 5.2.6
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    wrecking collector with sparky
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    1 the first go he took him to 68%
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    5.1.6 i thought archangel was harder back in the day
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    CapIW solo vs Uncollected EQ Mojo boss (first ever attempt at fighting him) less than 5 mins after waking up. Then got REKT multiple times when I was doing exploration.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    When I was a noob still running wars with 4* champions and being carried by the high skilled players and never touching minis. I was up for the last 5 minutes of war and nobody was responding to take down the Medusa war boss, at 1:50~ til wars end I jumped in with Scarlet Witch. 3 seconds remaining and I intercept Dusa with 3 furies, land the last 2 hits I needed without copping an auto block and won the war for my alliance. I guess that was the moment I stepped up and made a name for myself in my team.

TL;DR I soloed a Medusa Boss with 4* SW while I was a noob 1 second before the war ended.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Pulling a AA out of my second 5* crystal, i ran across the room screeming
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    quaking fights where I do 1% -2% per cycle. it was some side quest where there was a doom that was insanely chunky. I think it was a perfect quake fight. a week ago I did rol ws with quake and did less than 1% per cycle
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Usually most alliance wars for me... No deaths allowed.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Corvus 6.5.5 Mephesto
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Played like a god against The Champion in 6.2 with my rank 3 5 star Sorcerer Supreme and managed to get him from 40% to 0%
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Spending like 4 hours on the grandmaster...
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Soloing 5.4.6 Ultron with Magneto. Literally felt like cheating
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    When i swore to take my secondary account to uncollected in a week.

IT IS A FREE TO PLAY ACCOUNT

The following was my team(at the end):
    1. Human torch (4* 4/40) (awakened and sig 44)

2.Black widow(deadly origin)(4* 4/40)

3.Guillotine 2099(5*)

4.Sorcerer supreme(5*)

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Precisely
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

4 hours?!?
    Wait...you just mean it was long right?

Cause like I'm on that quest now.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    pulling a 6* capmovie from 2 featured cav crystals (from the 24hr event that had featured cavs switching champions every hour) and duping her today from a 6* crystal :smile:
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    In the crossbones fight, I managed to fully dex his sp2 twice, which I didn't even know was possible.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    A The Hood in Incursions, he had more than half of his health and didn't want to use his specials. I accidentaly took him to 3 bars of power and I managed to defeat him with my Warlock. Never have I played more agresively than that in my life.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Beat Map 6 Day 3 Doctor Doom boss that had 40% health left with 5/65 Magneto at 1% health.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    The times I’ve been up half the night grinding content. Abyss, UC EQ back when it was difficult, LOL, Variants

Would be up to 2/3 in the morning beating them. Abyss was 5:30am. I enjoy sweating it out though
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    When the AC went out while I fought the 6.2 champion
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    map 6 doom boss solo with starky
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    the tutorial with 6 star ghost at r3 it was hard
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    When I'm half asleep at night doing arena, every fight becomes 6.2 Champion.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Kill_Grey said:

4 hours?!?
    Wait...you just mean it was long right?

Cause like I'm on that quest now.
    Good luck, bro.

That is all.