**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor Rags is the worst Champ in the game. Change my mind.

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
To start, his power level is laughable. Groot hits harder. His auto-block rarely triggers. He makes clunky a compliment. His specials are laughably easy to avoid.

I find nothing redeemable about him at all. I hope December gives us the Thor we deserve or this prestige clown gets buffed soon.

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

groot is the best champ in the game. it is unfair to compare poor Thor Rags to such power.

he's alright after sp3. not the best. not the worst champ in game either.
    ghost has easy specials to avoid. punisher 2099 has impossible specials to avoid... punisher 2099>ghost?

Groot has healing on sp2 and way more furies and cruelties, which makes Groot>Ghost
    i saw a comment a while back that said Groot had bleed on sp3.. ghost has no bleed either.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    His power gain is one of the most feared ones in the game, easily potent to take power from 0-100%.

It might be ridiculous to get hit 20 times, but that power gain bruh, that alone can make a little higher than what you call- worse than groot.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Groot is more fluid to play and when RNG builds that Fury/Cruelty buff he definitely hits harder than Rags. End game content you get hit 20 times, you probably revived 3x so you never, ever see that power gain benefit. Also, anybody with Doom or now Mags laughs at that

Groot>Rags
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    He actually requires a bunch of synergy to achieve his "decent" potential

With Proxima synergy, as it reduces the number of hits that he needs to achieve his power gain to only 30 hits. This is probably his most important synergy as it allows him to cycle his Sp3 much quicker.

With The Champion, he gains attack bonus with each hit that he gets - like a mini-SL

Wtih Hela, he gets to heal back 10% with each kill

On his own, he has one of the highest prestige + a crazy power gain that is irritating in AW defense.

He's nowhere near the best, but he's definitely far from being the worst.
    anaLysis_ said:

Even if he was the best champ I would hate him because his animations feel like playing basketball with a brick

Slam dunked that diss
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

To start, his power level is laughable. Groot hits harder. His auto-block rarely triggers. He makes clunky a compliment. His specials are laughably easy to avoid.

I find nothing redeemable about him at all. I hope December gives us the Thor we deserve or this prestige clown gets buffed soon.

Hes my least favorite too broham. The dude is junk aside from some synergys maybe..
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    He just need a tune-up or update, hope he will the next one receive that but he not the worst in game
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    His sig ability does exist
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Miles Morales is the stand-alone worst character in the game IMO. Rags is fun to me after hitting boon of the gods
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I find his main problems to be

- without his sig, he is entirely useless
    - His damage is pretty poor unless he uses Special 3

He just needs to do... more.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    His name is bishop. Not thor

His name is bishop. Not thor

Bishop vs Energy damage like HT and Doom would like to give you a hard NO there
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    One sentance.

I. Am. Groot