**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse bugg against vision arrcus

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

Vision purifying apocalypse debuff. Vision description says it has 64% chance to purify non damaging debuff and apocalypse ability can reduced it 100% but I fought vision with coldsnap immunity boost in legendary last quest. There is a vision in left side. He purifying apocalypse debuff. Is it normal? I don't think so. How apocalypse ability work? His ability broken.

Comments

• Would you be able to provide any video that you may have or confirm if you were updated to the 29.0 update when you encountered this? Also, would you be able to specify what Debuffs were being removed?
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

My proof
    Device : Poco x3
    Android 10
    Latest game version
  • Could you tell me where this fight occurred or what nodes were present at the time?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    It always happens. I've managed it in duels and in Event quests. There were no nodes influencing Aarkus's ability accuracy, nor making him immune to reductions.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Tenacity and Purify are separate mechanics, so this seems to be working as intended.

Could you tell me where this fight occurred or what nodes were present at the time?

It's happening everywhere
    edited November 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Tenacity and Purify are separate mechanics, so this seems to be working as intended.

When something purified,they call it tenacity. That's what agent venom does.
    Crcrcrc said:

Vision Arrkus explicitly says he Purifies the debuffs in his sig ability. Regardless of what it says on the screen during the fight, it means either Vision's sig is wrong to say it purifies the debuff, or there's a bug with Apoc's purify accuracy reduction.
  • We've let the rest of the team know so they can look into it, but if you have any new video from this update, let us know and we can pass it along as well.
    Can we get a confirmation about this bug? When it will be fix? Because it’s still there.
  • The team's still looking into this at the moment. As soon as we have more information to share here, we'll let everyone know.
  • Dukie5021Dukie5021 Posts: 29
    Apocalypse abilities state that he has 100% purify ability accuracy reduction, aarkus' sig ability states he has 85% to purify a non-damaging debuff. I fought aarkus with apocalypse in this month's cav quest, 2.2 and he was purifying my stuns.

The team's still looking into this at the moment. As soon as we have more information to share here, we'll let everyone know.

Thanks
  • We aren't able to implement a fix for this in the next update, but we should be able to implement our resolution for this issue in the update that comes after it.
    I can confirm that Apocalypse is no longer having his stuns purified by Vision Aarkus in the new update..
  • JuanGGJuanGG Posts: 11
    Ronin also is purifying Apoc’s debuffs don’t know why?