**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick fury broken? [Merged Thread]

Comments

• PugonePugone Posts: 19
    So I had this happen versus Symbiote Surpeme in AW. As a result I tried dueling symbiote supreme with my NF and the same thing happened in the duel as in AW. I lost the LMD immediately.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I took Fury in AW and still have my LMD after a fight so not everyone is impacted
    They fixed it
    Or it fixed itself
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Anyone know if it is happening on defense? My NF is on defense right now, is he bugged?
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    Doing this months side event quest and immediately started the fight losing health and gained a fury buff
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    Seems to be fixed.
    I had These issues in Arena btw.

What's wrong with ghost and cap? Havent used them since.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    It’s not just nick fury it’s charges altogether ... sentry is broken .... he will not stack charges
  • My NF is starting out in LMD on regular questing and farming- Jashobeam~1
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    I fought a nick fury on daily quest today.
    I did notice that he started the fight being unblockable and already in his actual self (decoy destroyed).
    I thought i was sleep-playing or some sort, but after reading this thread, i'm convinced that it was a bug.
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    Nick Fury still bugged when running the new side quest today the LMD did not trigger so went to the real Nick Fury at the start of the fight losing health with the fury buff
  • Smh. Nick Fury is bugged in the new quests as well.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

We apologise that you are facing some issues with Nick Fury. Could you please elaborate on the inconsistency? Does it only occur in AW/AQ, or other?

This would be very helpful to us. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Cheers!

He is bugged, even normal quest he ain't having any persistent charge..
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 44
    edited October 2020
    Kabam:

5* 5/5 awakened nick fury
    Convention Clash Event

Used nick fury against Nameless

Issues:
    1) I didn’t get stunned while blocking nameless after his special 1 and his stone is active
    2) at around 1% or a little higher I saw the following:
    - I died without going into LMD mode
    - I died - KO’d - during nameless sp3 and before going into LMD mode
    - I saw LMD mode got activated at 1% but my health didn’t increase back to 100% to slowly lose health. Just stayed at 1% until my next block or hit taken and died.
    -3) there’s no lmd mode for nick fury...yet his attacks are like pre-lmd nick fury throughout the whole fight until I KO.

Hopefully this helps with your troubleshooting. I don’t think it’s linked to convention clash, but it’s a champ issue... thanks!
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 44
    K1nny said:

Kabam:

5* 5/5 awakened nick fury
    Convention Clash Event

Used nick fury against Nameless

Issues:
    1) I didn’t get stunned while blocking nameless after his special 1 and his stone is active
    2) at around 1% or a little higher I saw the following:
    - I died without going into LMD mode
    - I died - KO’d - during nameless sp3 and before going into LMD mode
    - I saw LMD mode got activated at 1% but my health didn’t increase back to 100% to slowly lose health. Just stayed at 1% until my next block or hit taken and died.
    -3) there’s no lmd mode for nick fury...yet his attacks are like pre-lmd nick fury throughout the whole fight until I KO.

Hopefully this helps with your troubleshooting. I don’t think it’s linked to convention clash, but it’s a champ issue... thanks!

Ok. This is weird.

I brought the same Nick Fury to The Hades Limbo event - Legendary difficulty.

Fought Guillotine 2099 (boss) with Nick Fury and didn’t have the same issue. LMD kicked in as expected. So seems like there’s a bug somewhere based on content or quests that’s breaking a Nick Fury?
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I’m doing uncollected quest, and my nick started the fight in LMD with no persistent charge. BUT, I’m honestly not mad at this bug, since he has his FURY IS FURIOUS, lol!

• Mine_360Mine_360 Posts: 6
    edited October 2020
    Nick Fury starts the first fight of the quest with his life model decoy destroyed for some reason, can this please be fixed.
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • vidaledvidaled Posts: 2
    Why is nick fury losing his decoy...I am in Alliance war and he is half dead on the first fight
  • SammyfabienSammyfabien Posts: 14
    edited October 2020
    this issue
    seems to have started again.. lost his persistent charege on the first fight.. @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @RichTheMan it appears like the persistent charge does not exist
  • MrRippingAirMrRippingAir Posts: 4
    I too am having this issue, on both quests and AW. This has happened on and off where persistent charges aren't on champs anymore for whatever reason, the last time I had it happen was about 3 weeks ago or so
  • Donal1981Donal1981 Posts: 53
    Yeah. Im having this issue too. Nick Fury start the fight with LMD mode!
    Please fix this.
  • MJ_no7MJ_no7 Posts: 17
    I still have the same issue. Started my first fight in AW, went into 2nd phase immediately. Cost me a death.
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Had this issue today during questing. And happened in multiple quests. Immediately went to the real NF
  • Rayquaza978Rayquaza978 Posts: 8
    I was playing this monthly quest and when i was facing immortal hulk i realized he had no persistant charges i almost lost because of that then i needed him of course for the next quest too and well he easily died.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★

I was playing this monthly quest and when i was facing immortal hulk i realized he had no persistant charges i almost lost because of that then i needed him of course for the next quest too and well he easily died.

Yup I have it too...was doing variant 1 and went immediately into his second phase...looks like it's back
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    edited November 2020
    I've just started playing this months event quest and I've done 2 chapters on uncollected using fury for every fight and he went straight to his 2nd phase on the first fights of both chapters. Any update on this bug?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    That happened to me too yesterday and it stopped randomly today.
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Just happened to me both fighting him and using him in 1st chapter 2nd quest of the monthly.
  • It happened to me this morning in arena. It has happened a few times recently