**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use the awakening gem on?

Ben550pBen550p Posts: 38
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have just finished act 5. I did it with the thing synergies as i did not have ghost and it was the easiest way. I just recently pulled doc oct as a 6* and already have stark spidey for tech as well. Do i use the AG on ghost and try to go for cav? Keep in mind i dont have a 5* wasp and im an above average ghost player. Or do i go for dr voodoo and finally have a usable mystic. I have 2 skill AGs and one Cosmic but havnt had anyone worthy of them yet. This picture is all my 5* and my two 6* are doc oct and DXF(ik i wanted to die as he was my first ever)

Who to use the awakening gem on? 7 votes

Ghost
71%
EtjamaFlashSpideyGiuliameij[Deleted User]HavocGamer49 5 votes
Voodoo
14%
Aquaflash 1 vote
Someone else
0%
Save it
14%
Chikel 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Ghost
    If you really want to use it, Ghost is the best bet. She will be worth it for a very very long time. You can always use a lower level wasp in other content. You will never regret using it on Ghost because she is useful for the whole of act 6 and one of the top champs in the game.

I wish I had a dpx as a 6 star. He would always come with me together with my nick fury in act 6. Especially when you unlock suicides, it helps a lot. Basically 1 or 2 free specials, since you heal it back the next fight.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Save it
    Save it for Nick Fury or Aegon. These are 2 champs that are radically changed by their sig ability. Ghost doesn't need hers, awaken her with a Tech AG if you have one but always save your generics for Nf or Aegon