**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 Blade or HT

So I just pulled both of them the same day and awakened both of them as well , I have a skill 2-3 and 3-4 gem and a generic 3-4 gem so R4 them both isn't a problem just curious at my progression level and roster who's going to do me the most good. I have all the way up to 6.2 at 100%. I have all the variants at 100%. I've done the first run of lol and abyss. My biggest next focus is getting 6.3 and 6.4 to 100%.
Im guessing most of you would say HT but the main reason I wanna double check is because I do also have ghost rider at R5 and stark Spidey at r4 already. I'll also put a pic up of my whole roster.

R5 Blade or HT 17 votes

Blade- Danger Sense and Regen
5%
Creeseaz 1 vote
HT- Mystic Slayer Ai Melter
94%
TheHoodedDormammuMoosetiptronicDeadly_snapperKDSuperFlash10VoltolosThatOneMasterGamerBen550pSarvanga1_DarkDuelistFlashSpideyCrasyduckTrashPanda12Crcrcrc[Deleted User]HavocGamer49avenge_123 16 votes

Comments

• CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Given your roster and progression point, I'm not sure blade will ever make your team. Torch will.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    You already have good regen with Claire and Omega so Blade would have limited use
    I'm honestly really surprised that nobody has said blade I thought he would get at least a couple votes... Also now that I recently brought my Doom to R3 I have turned suicides off for the first time in a long time which means I don't find myself really using my Omega Red at all usually it's just if I need Colossus on my team for a level I'll put him in there too but I don't get anywhere near the same kind of use out of him period And as for Claire with no suicides her use has diminished as well but not nearly as much as Omega, she's still pretty viable. So with finally having suicides off for once I was kind of excited at the prospect of being able to get more use out of my R5 ghost Rider and making use of blades sustainability as well as my team is lacking really in any good bleeders but I gues the Mets just makes HT even more beastly than that still
    @Voltolos
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I cant think of a scenario where I would rather have blade than anyone else you have. But for ht, insanely good for mojo, mephisto, basically any mystics
    Forsure