**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TOP 4 (!) OF SUMMONERS CHOICE!

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Disappointing. And my second choice didn’t make it. I’m not really feeling any of these but I’ll probably either not vote or vote for Morbius.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Nah, it’s gonna be ironheart
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Disappointing. And my second choice didn’t make it. I’m not really feeling any of these but I’ll probably either not vote or vote for Morbius.

vote hercules instead
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Rigged.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Oh. Thanks for the clear up lol.

The selected images were very misleading lol.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Hercules gang all the way

Nope, hasn’t been narrowed down yet.
    1st round of voting among the 8 possibles begins NOV 9th.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/the-summoners-choice-champion-vote/

Announcement says we'll receive an in-game message at start of each round of voting, with I assume instructions for how to vote.

the secret source that informed me of this now made me look like a fool
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    It’s still the first round lol, nobody’s voted yet. All 8 are still in contention.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Why in the world did you make this thread? The voting doesn’t start for the next week
    Will3808 said:

Yeah. Why in the world did you make this thread? The voting doesn’t start for the next week

look who's talking
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Moot4Life said:

Will3808 said:

look who's talking
    you're going to be the reason why so many more aren't going to vote hercules

Moot4Life said:

Will3808 said:

look who's talking
    you're going to be the reason why so many more aren't going to vote hercules
    okay
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    There's a second Tweet after that with the other 4.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Moot4Life said:

vote hercules instead
    False alarm thank god.

And I’d vote for a gerbil before him.
    Fax, I ain’t voting for BiG MuScLe mAn.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    I appreciate that I can come to this forum, and this is the vote that people are complaining about right now...God bless all of you...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Why can't we just get all 8 lol.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    This aged poorly
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    It's fake post out there
    Nov 9th out of 8 champs
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    #TeamHerc
    Also I feel like Morbius is gonna be added either way with his movie
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★

#TeamHerc
    Also I feel like Morbius is gonna be added either way with his movie

He won’t be added in 2021 if he isn‘t the winning Champion. They clearly stated that just one of the eight will make it into the game next year.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’ll take any of them.

But all of them

Thanks
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    dude I was hoping we would get omega sentinal, or blue marvel, or morgan le fay. TWO OF MY SEGGESTIONS ARE OUT! WHY?! I am just salty k. BTW herculees is going to have good abilities, just lame animations probably