**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So are all the souls lost?

2»

Comments

• 123lucifer__123lucifer__ Posts: 38

i had about 5k souls but now all gone :neutral:

Same here
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    I put in a support ticket and received this reply
    --------------------------------------------------
    Hello Summoner,

Thanks for contacting Kabam Support regarding souls not being converted to keys to be used to purchase Souled Out Crystals.

I apologize for any inconvenience. The message that was sent out was worded a bit oddly, but the intention was that the Skeleton Keys would become the keys used for purchasing crystals, while the souls just lost their enchantment and would not count towards purchasing Souled Out Crystals. The conversion happened as intended, so there is nothing to fix or change here.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

I put in a support ticket and received this reply
    Hello Summoner,

Thanks for contacting Kabam Support regarding souls not being converted to keys to be used to purchase Souled Out Crystals.

I apologize for any inconvenience. The message that was sent out was worded a bit oddly, but the intention was that the Skeleton Keys would become the keys used for purchasing crystals, while the souls just lost their enchantment and would not count towards purchasing Souled Out Crystals. The conversion happened as intended, so there is nothing to fix or change here.

Duh. We're probably not getting any refund anyway, even though they messed up (again).
  • I put in a support ticket and received this reply
    Hello Summoner,

@johnlaw3742 , thx for posting msg from Support. That is actually what I “thought” initially it was gonna be (would have had to manually buy extra Keys with your Lost Souls BEFORE the event ended).
    But since in-game mail msg seemed to say otherwise, I didn’t think I would have had to do that.

The 30 Key Limit (15 Crystals) sort of made that mute in my case because I still had so many lower level Keys that I earned from Magik Limbo but then never used in Mephisto Hades Invasion. So I reached the max amount of Souled Out Crystals even without the Lost Souls that were forfeited.

(and fyi, from another thread where you asked...) the Crystal cap of 15 is in TOTAL (for these extra days here), it does NOT reset each day.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    similar over here too. I got 11 souled out crystals with my extra keys but I wanted more! If there’s a hard limit of 15 though, I won’t cry over missing 4. thanks for the help too.

The 30 Key Limit (15 Crystals) sort of made that mute in my case because I still had so many lower level Keys that I earned from Magik Limbo but then never used in Mephisto Hades Invasion. So I reached the max amount of Souled Out Crystals even without the Lost Souls that were forfeited.

(and fyi, from another thread where you asked...) the Crystal cap of 15 is in TOTAL (for these extra days here), it does NOT reset each day.

• I thought we are going to use souls not keys to exchange the crystals.... i had 15000 souls ..... for what ???? nothing.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★

I have 18 of the legendary keys i never used.but cant even use them for the crystals..can only exchange lower level keys

That's what you do. SELL them in Inventory (that gives you a different type of Key in return).

And then go to CRYSTALS page and use those different (Skeleton) of keys to buy the Souled Out Crystals.

Too bad the excess Lost Souls just seem to be lost forever (unless they were automatically exchanged into one of the 4 types of Hades Keys already. Only 1 person seems to think that they suddenly had extra of them now, others don’t report having any extra keys from where they left off at).
    Hmm, I almost stopped doing Hades after 100% completing all four Side Quest difficulties. I just did them all twice again before it ended to fill my Shards to 8000 for two more Crystals (oh, and that paid of ... got my 5* Symbiote duped).

So I had ~25k Souls and 8x Keys left and found 8x Keys in my inventory after it ended. So definitely no extra Keys, Souls just disappeared.