**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.6 Sentinel

2»

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Just beat crossbones! I’m wondering what path to take. This is my semi-updated roster. Keep in mind I’ll have void at a full 4/55 by the end of next week

I've been getting stuck on Havok every time and losing 2 champs. Who on my team can I use to counter him. I have a havok that I can rank up if necessary
    Spiderman Stark; Spam heavies.
    Hawkeye: Spam sp1
    Dormammu: M-M combo only. Use sp2.

Otherwise you need to find somebody with an Armor Up buff. ;)
    Yea my problem isn't so much him gaining power, but him gaining plasma charges, and then they detonate on me. Any way to get around this?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

dot_ditto said:

Just beat crossbones! I’m wondering what path to take. This is my semi-updated roster. Keep in mind I’ll have void at a full 4/55 by the end of next week

I've been getting stuck on Havok every time and losing 2 champs. Who on my team can I use to counter him. I have a havok that I can rank up if necessary
    Spiderman Stark; Spam heavies.
    Hawkeye: Spam sp1
    Dormammu: M-M combo only. Use sp2.

Otherwise you need to find somebody with an Armor Up buff. ;)
    Yea my problem isn't so much him gaining power, but him gaining plasma charges, and then they detonate on me. Any way to get around this?
    Armor ups is the only way I know of. Get a colossus and he makes fighting Havok so easy.