**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you think you will get it you don't sell your soul?

Comments

• So we should sell are soul?
  • Uncollected is "just a title" too & you get better things because of it. Just because they say it's just a title doesn't mean that title won't give you anything else in the long run.
  • Do we even know we get a title?
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    The reverse healing effect boost does not work. Wtf.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    doctordoom wrote: »
    Do we even know we get a title?

Yes. It was in the announcement for the monthly event.

• There is probably a surprise reward for not selling it. I don't want the title that's stupid we don't even know what it will be so why save it if it's just an unknown random thought of title and what pride will their be in displaying a title that you get for not selling a free item? Pretty lame idea to whoever thought of giving out the unwanted title.
  • Some nice ****
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    You'll get to hang out with Jesus in heaven.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    More bugs
  • But if you sell your soul what is the receipt
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    There is probably a surprise reward for not selling it. I don't want the title that's stupid we don't even know what it will be so why save it if it's just an unknown random thought of title and what pride will their be in displaying a title that you get for not selling a free item? Pretty lame idea to whoever thought of giving out the unwanted title.

If they dared give anything else apart from what they have stated if you do not sell your soul, can you imagine the fall-out on here!! All the snowflakes and idiots calling Kabam every name under the sun etc

You just get the title is my opinion
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    There is probably a surprise reward for not selling it. I don't want the title that's stupid we don't even know what it will be so why save it if it's just an unknown random thought of title and what pride will their be in displaying a title that you get for not selling a free item? Pretty lame idea to whoever thought of giving out the unwanted title.

If they dared give anything else apart from what they have stated if you do not sell your soul, can you imagine the fall-out on here!! All the snowflakes and idiots calling Kabam every name under the sun etc

You just get the title is my opinion

Sadly but true.

But I would love an extra reward because it's very lame just one title.
  • I agree needs to be more than a title
  • Ok thx for letting us know!
  • Just wondering if it'll be a rare uncommon or common title exicted to find out!
  • I think titles are pretty cool in my opinion
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    So, basically do a dry run without the special boosts on master difficulty and if you can do it without breaking the bank on potions then save your soul to get a fancy title. I'm thinking there will be a lot more people completing the master difficulty of the special event this month.
  • I've heard the soul "boasts" aren't working is this true?
  • There may be something next month to go with your soul maybe
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    My question is, if you're not selling your soul, do you have to complete the quest to receive the title? Tied up with act five currently.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Hey All,

I know we've clarified this before, but I'm gonna do it again. You will receive a title. Nothing more. The titles doesn't enable anything special, nor is there a secret prize.

I don't wanna ruin the fun, but I also don't want to create expectation where there shouldn't be!

What if like uncollected arena crystals and GM crystals, people who keep their soul get Soul arena crystals with a chance for 6* Punisher or Upgraded GM crystals with 4-6*s. Huh?
    You never know, the developer team might be hiding some info from forum mods too. ( Just trying to make out something positive from another boring month lol )
  • Superman69 wrote: »
    Hey All,

I know we've clarified this before, but I'm gonna do it again. You will receive a title. Nothing more. The titles doesn't enable anything special, nor is there a secret prize.

I don't wanna ruin the fun, but I also don't want to create expectation where there shouldn't be!

What if like uncollected arena crystals and GM crystals, people who keep their soul get Soul arena crystals with a chance for 6* Punisher or Upgraded GM crystals with 4-6*s. Huh?
    You never know, the developer team might be hiding some info from forum mods too. ( Just trying to make out something positive from another boring month lol )

Yeah I agree they may not be giving all the info may be hiding something
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Hey All,

what do you get for selling it?
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    doctordoom wrote: »
    Just wondering if it'll be a rare uncommon or common title exicted to find out!
    It would be a rare uncommon (blue/orange) but very common (because almost everyone will have it).
    Hey All,

what do you get for selling it?
    Another title (securely a gray one) and 25 dammed souls = currency for buy Mephisto's boosts for the MQ.
  • So is the receipt a title?
  • Maybe there's something special if you sell your soul trying to trick you maybe