**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anybody else actually worried about getting god tier champions ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
I am about to get my next six star champ soon and I honestly low key dread the thought of getting one of those super good champs but ones that require learning a complicated and often frustrating way to play .Like so far I have been avoiding having to learn any of these but for a six star I would probably have to force myself to do it. I am only happy that Quake is not a six star because she is beyond annoying to play

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Normax_X said:

so u want crappy pulls?... the only champs that u need to "learn a complicated and frustrating way to play" are ghost and quake, and they're not hard if you practice playing them they can literally do more than half of the content, if u get doom or corvus or nick etc. whats wrong with that

Doom is kinda complicated, bro.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Besides Ghost, there are no 6* that require exceptional skill. But don't worry, your first 6* is never beyond god tier.
  • Besides Ghost, there are no 6* that require exceptional skill. But don't worry, your first 6* is never beyond god tier.

My Alt ... *Laughs in Ghost*

That being said, my main had shocking luck
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Normax_X said:

so u want crappy pulls?... the only champs that u need to "learn a complicated and frustrating way to play" are ghost and quake, and they're not hard if you practice playing them they can literally do more than half of the content, if u get doom or corvus or nick etc. whats wrong with that

Honestly yeah I wouldn’t mind some solid and practical pull instead of say ghost . I play this game pretty much for fun so having to learn a complicated and frustrating game play and having to use it all the time would probably undermine my enjoyment of the game
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

Besides Ghost, there are no 6* that require exceptional skill. But don't worry, your first 6* is never beyond god tier.

Oh this would be my fourth sixth Star . And my second and third were Doom and Domino so I have had a pretty good luck with great champs . Hence why I am kind low key anxious that I might get ghost or something equally frustrating to learn but too useful to ignore
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Normax_X said:

Honestly yeah I wouldn’t mind some solid and practical pull instead of say ghost . I play this game pretty much for fun so having to learn a complicated and frustrating game play and having to use it all the time would probably undermine my enjoyment of the game
    I hope you don't get ghost. First time in the history of mcoc my hopes have a 99.999 % chance to be correct.
    But don't despair if you get ghost as this game likes to give you things that you don't want.
  • rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53
    @Colonaut123 but mine is beyond god tier mine is 6* doom he was my first
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Normax_X said:

To master yes. But to just play not so much. Every player can understand doing a sp1 when the enemy has 2 bars of power, and throw a sp2 after that. Based on the OP's post I don`t think a 6 star doom needs to do any more with the content he is probably doing.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 250 ★★★
    I have the opposite idea of 6 stars. All I really want out of a 6 star is a fun new kit to learn. That’s why I wasn’t mad when I got Ebony Maw and Hiemdall (already had him for synergy purposes). I came to realize that even if they didn’t have the highest damage or most utility, thay were still fun and interesting characters.
    Kill_Grey said:

We're suddenly going to pretend that champs like tigra don't exist?
    She didn't even cross my mind. She isn't really god tier in my book. High-demigod is fair assessment.

@Colonaut123 but mine is beyond god tier mine is 6* doom he was my first

Alright, beat my luck @rockray2016

1. Mordo
    2. Warlock
    3. Doctor Octopus
    4. Human Torch
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Oh this would be my fourth sixth Star . And my second and third were Doom and Domino so I have had a pretty good luck with great champs . Hence why I am kind low key anxious that I might get ghost or something equally frustrating to learn but too useful to ignore
    Domino is a simple as it gets, doom takes about 20 minutes to learn
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Normax_X said:

Doom is really easy. It is just a normal combo with a heavy at the end and specific specials in an order. To answer the OP, I don't worry about getting god tiers because I will force myself to learn them until they are easy to play. I would rather play a difficult champ than have a hard time doing content.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I just want any useful 6* mystic. I will have 2 t5m soon, and yet none to rank up to r3
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I understand wanting to pull champions that you don’t have to learn anything complicated to play. But trust me when I say, it’s so fun when you finally learn to play ghost because she’s unique and also really good
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You might not want it at first but it’s definitely worth it. The other thing is most champions that seem complicated really aren’t. There’s a lot of champions that have a bunch going on but once you learn their rotation it actually becomes really simple and learning that rotation isn’t that hard.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I hope you get a champ with a description that makes war and peace look like a light afternoon joke book.

I’m never reading that again

I hope you get a champ with a description that makes war and peace look like a light afternoon joke book.

It sounds super interesting. Worth a read?
    Crcrcrc said:

how much time do you have

Crcrcrc said:

It is 2020. I basically never go outside anymore. I have time.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

it’s over a thousand pages, but be my guest

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

As long as it is more interesting than Gone with the Wind, I will read it.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

As long as it is more interesting than Gone with the Wind, I will read it.
    more like gone with my entertainment
  • rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53
    @Colonaut123 sorry I can't beat your luck cause this is my only 6* but i know doom can
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    There's no 6 star quake so you're good