**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ Human Torch 2nd Mini Needs Be Adjusted!

Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
He's too powerful. Buffet 15% is ridiculous. You can't parry, you can't dodge and if u do he heals to full health even after 2-3 combos with a 5 or 6 star! He's bleed immune so 90% skill champs which would be an advantage are mediocre. You can't use Arch Angel or anyone who buffs and hes got ridiculous damage from his incenerate!

Also most incinerate immune champs are going to help him! There's a difference between making a fight challenging and making it impossible for 80% players. That buffet needs to be removed or at very least adjusted to less than 10%.

After 7 buffs hes already already recovered equal tob100% his life and 7 seconds is NOT enough time for buffet reset to do any type of damage!

Not expecting an easy boss anyone can one shot with any champ but seriously the 2nd Human Torch Boss is too hard!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    What tier alliance war are you in? And are you the boss killer?
  • 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    I always use a void n 1 shot dead
    Better to keep the regen node linked , then it's very easy with void m
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited November 2020

This reinforces my point about the boss being unbeatable to 90% summoners. Not every summoner is going to be lucky enough to get Void. When there's less than 5 counters to a particular boss....that means the fight is broken and uneven. I shouldn't need to have ONE champion out of what 120? total champs to fight a battle for a regular event. Map 5 isn't Act 6 or Labrinyth of Legends.....it shouldn't be as hard.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Bring a counter lol, bring a champion that can counter buffet ie with despair, or any form of reverse healing / petrify. Quake, Nick tbh many champs can do it, just dont use dex.
    Will3808 said:

AQ map 5 not AW
    I'm not sure the tier level I'd have to check but I'm doing map 5 NOT 7
    So CAIW, Red Hulk, Void, Quake ....4 champs. And if u don't dex how are you NOT going to die if u get block damage?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

So CAIW, Red Hulk, Void, Quake ....4 champs. And if u don't dex how are you NOT going to die if u get block damage?

Namor, Ghost too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    XBones, Elsa...
  • *laughs in thing*. He can't be nullified and RG can't proc buffs in general making them immune to buffet
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Torch isnt realy that hard. I take him everyday with CAIW. Its a fun and challenging fight.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    That 2nd HT mini in map5 is a little more challenging. the first mini is easy.

I have taken him down with
    Void R4 5* sig90
    Aegon R5 5* sign 110

I have seem other people in my BG taking him down with
    Void
    Aegon
    CAIW
    CMM w/NF synergy
    Thing (immune to nullify, so the buffet node will never trigger therefore no regen for HT)
    Colossus
    Rhulk
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Pretty easy with Havok.

Bring a counter lol, bring a champion that can counter buffet ie with despair, or any form of reverse healing / petrify. Quake, Nick tbh many champs can do it, just dont use dex.

Will3808 said:

AQ map 5 not AW
    Nick Fury? Are you thinking straight, my man?
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Red Guardian gets it done too
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    CAIW best counter
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I've actually soloed him once with doc ock. Get the heal block after sp3 and never worry about buffet again
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    I think Red Guardian is immune to buffs or can’t trigger them (same thing), but he’s very viable. So is Void especially.
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    No, don't need at all.
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

If all people can't deal with is being nerfed, the game will become tedious
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I've solo'd it with Stealthy, CMM, Quake, Warlock, anyone that can stop the healing or just outdamage it works fine. It doesn't need adjusted.
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

AQ map 5 not AW
    He can do it as long as you don't go into the fight in your second phase. Even then, it's still doable.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Just Quake it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★

This reinforces my point about the boss being unbeatable to 90% summoners. Not every summoner is going to be lucky enough to get Void. When there's less than 5 counters to a particular boss....that means the fight is broken and uneven. I shouldn't need to have ONE champion out of what 120? total champs to fight a battle for a regular event. Map 5 isn't Act 6 or Labrinyth of Legends.....it shouldn't be as hard.
    Let’s see...
    Void
    Ghost
    Quake
    CptIW + Tech
    G99
    Warlock
    Dr Ock
    Aegon
    Rulk
    etc

How’s that 5 or less?
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

AQ map 5 not AW
    He can do it as long as you don't go into the fight in your second phase. Even then, it's still doable.
    But have you tried it? You realise that Torch is bleed immune, right?
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

AQ map 5 not AW
    But have you tried it? You realise that Torch is bleed immune, right?
    My friend's got a R5 NF. Went in with his first phase, triggered dex, then dropped to his second phase. He avoided dexing, but was able to outdamage any regen after that. And going in with his second phase is technically possible since you could just not dex at all.