**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer of pain and now spring of suffering - *laugh*

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
The time difference - nothing against Kabam but it's extremely remarkable how this content was failed to be delivered

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I guess I can't 'wait' for it
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    We had plenty of content in the past few months
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    Niceeee said:

We had a lot of content in August and September, but not so much in Oct and Nov. I can only speak for myself, but I found Oct a little boring and Nov is looking like it will be the same.
    Niceeee said:

Yes undoubtedly agreed however we got barley any accountability until now despite countless requests - This announcement went south throughout 2020 and we didn't really know why until now

Niceeee said:

Yes undoubtedly agreed however we got barley any accountability until now despite countless requests - This announcement went south throughout 2020 and we didn't really know why until now
    Edit: Accountability wasn't provided when needed
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Well, that‘s right but I do enjoy that little break ... and I‘m using it for Abyss/Thronebreaker. Used last month for Legends Run.

So as long as you haven‘t completed everything, a less busy month is much welcome.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t worry, it’s coming in EARLY JUNE

Niceeee said:

So? What's your point?
    But Kabam stated multiple times that they were going to delay the Summer of Pain
    Niceeee said:

Niceeee said:

So? What's your point?
    But Kabam stated multiple times that they were going to delay the Summer of Pain
    I know some summoners stored units and we're subjected to heavily disdain from potent offers simply on the basis that they were 'unjustly' uninformed. This could of very easily of been averted

Niceeee said:

Niceeee said:

So? What's your point?
    I know some summoners stored units and we're subjected to heavily disdain from potent offers simply on the basis that they were 'unjustly' uninformed. This could of very easily of been averted
    You must be kidding