**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I do it???

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Should I take Daredevil Netflix to rank 4 given the fact that his overhaul might make him insanely good? I have a decent amount of resources so I will still be able to rank up someone else.

Should I do it??? 22 votes

Yes
72%
allinashesTheHoodedDormammurataclansRookiieNablockBen550pBlackshadow0203Adamb208MauledBuffBeastDanpielSkyLord7000YTBigSThanks_D19shield456Rubbix 16 votes
No (rank up someone else in your roster)
9%
AleorCowabunga 2 votes
No (wait for someone else)
18%
Kill_Greydangarang122BeeboxerMarshMarlo 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'm debating taking him to R5
    Only thing holding me back is the possibility of pulling him as a 6-star in the next month
  • I wouldn't. Try before you buy my guy
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Hold your horses until the buff details are released, not all overhauls end up creating super mega ultra messiah to roster. If you do it now, you might regret it if the overhaul doesn't come to your standards.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t do it just yet but I would hold onto the resources. We should be getting more info in just a few weeks so just hang in there.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Rookiie said:

Only thing holding me back is the possibility of pulling him as a 6-star in the next month

I'm only considering doing this because I really like the character and I'm happy with the idea that he might become relevant in the meta.
    If you're doing this because you're expecting a Mags-level buff only, then don't.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

I'm only considering doing this because I really like the character and I'm happy with the idea that he might become relevant in the meta.
    If you're doing this because you're expecting a Mags-level buff only, then don't.
    Yeah, I feel the same of DD Netflix. I really like playing him and hope his buff turns out as good as his netflix series. Even if he gets a Hulkbuster level buff (which was really good imo) I will rank him up.

I probably will wait until Kabam releases his buff details but it is sooooo tempting to do it right now lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    No (rank up someone else in your roster)
    I took my oml to r4 and 6* gambit to r2 before they were released. Mostly because of materials overflow and absence of better champs at those moments. Atm I don't use them at all. I'd say rank up only either of you love the character and would use him even if he would stay the same after buff or if you don't have any other champ to rank up.