**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

is Aegon useful in regular questing

LmaoLmao Posts: 840 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Per the title and I mean monthly eqs and story content as regular questing

is Aegon useful in regular questing 51 votes

Yes
76%
SIlverProfessorphillgreenVerzzDRTOUnidentifiedCreatureThe_Blue_JaguarItsDamienDisgruntled_User_123-sixate-EtjamaSquirrelguyArsozLeathersmw2017YcatsAaronc94Thicco_ModeBerjibsMasterpuffSneakyWarriorMCOCHazza 39 votes
No
23%
BigPoppaCBONEBrokenKill_GreyDeaconJohnyBoyAbhro12_3aroseinbloom39CowabungaThebombsquad1Negative_100avenge_123Cashier 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    No
    If he's all you've got. Otherwise, no.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yes

If he's all you've got. Otherwise, no.

He isn’t good in act 4 as a 4/55 but everything is else is fine for him.
  • LandsLands Posts: 40
    Master and harder for eq. Fights are over too fast to build up his meter. The bigger fights in cavalier are nice cause you have lots of time to build big combos
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    Yes
    He’s actually decent for cavalier difficulty, at least the final quest or two. However for side quests, uncollected eq, and early act 6 and easier content he’s not that great for.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Literally there should have been a heck yes option. He is great unless you need some crazy specific utility, and eve then, he can be used in some interesting ways (looking at you Cavalier buffed up node).
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Yes
    I used him on my journey to cavalier. Was in team for all 6 quests. Awesome for questing for endgame content.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Shannok said:

I used him on my journey to cavalier. Was in team for all 6 quests. Awesome for questing for endgame content.

He at rank 5? Debating ranking him or quake up
    Next.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    ChuckD05 said:

Shannok said:

Next.
    @ChuckD05 unless your Aegon is duped and at very high sig, I would suggest ranking up quake just because she can do a wide variety of content. Aegon is by no means a snore, but he is much better for longer content, where he can be ramped up. Quake is a very solid champ to counter a lot of nodes, and can take down the opponent in literally no hits, without even letting them gain power. I myself have a 4/55 Aegon, but hardly use him because he is unduped. I prefer to use my duped Nick Fury instead. Overall, it depends on the type of content you want to do. If you are aiming to do LoL, RoL or Abyss, Aegon's your guy, but I would suggest ranking up quake for the other content. Hope that helped.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 840 ★★★
    ChuckD05 said:

Shannok said:

Next.
    Depends on what you're looking to do honestly. Also if Aegon is duped or not
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yeah I made a whole post about him in act 6 lol