**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Account banned 168 hours

Submitted a ticket cause I was confused why I recurved the ban since I know I didn’t cheat or anything like that. They then said I had been banned for “inappropriate“ conduct in global chat.

But why ban me from The game/suspend my account for 168 hours. and not just chat.

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Stings doesn’t it?
  • CashierCashier Posts: 68

Stings doesn’t it?

I’ll live
  • Kobe24Kobe24 Posts: 5
    I got banned too and I don’t get any explanation why, they just say May case is close. I played this game for 5 years and this is the first time that happened to me.
    Kobe24 said:

I got banned too and I don’t get any explanation why, they just say May case is close. I played this game for 5 years and this is the first time that happened to me.

That’s tough. They told me why. But that was sort of what I asked. Thought it was a mistake at first til they said it wasn’t for cheating. Now I’m just left to wonder why not chat ban only. I’ll get over it tho
  • Kobe24Kobe24 Posts: 5
    Tier10 for war map2 for aq, not even one run in lol unfinished variant. I have the highest rating in my ally that most of the members are my account. I’m free to play. Do you think I’m going to ask someone to do my account. I made my owned ally so that no one will ask my log in. I need explanation that’s all I need.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    You mean talking all that childish mom/dog/name calling/inappropriate/filter bypassing stuff said in global can get you banned? There is a report button for a reason. You must of said something pretty horrid to get the ban.
    OneMast3r said:

You mean talking all that childish mom/dog/name calling/inappropriate/filter bypassing stuff said in global can get you banned? There is a report button for a reason. You must of said something pretty horrid to get the ban.

Nah, pretty sure they screenshotted and attached it to a ticket they submitted. Cause report button Does nothing.
  • Hi All! Discussing account actions in the forums is not allowed. If your account was banned you can find further information here regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.