**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino not purfying bleed in cavalier EQ?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
So I just ran the Maestro quest in cavalier EQ and domino isn't purifying the bleeds. Against the hit monkey I thought it was because of defensive ability accuracy reduction but the same happened against thor rags and daredevil.

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    The nodes are linked to ability accuracy. Once AA gets a couple of neurology down it doesn’t work eiher
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    It’s a 50% chance to shrug enemy bleeds after 1 second. Maybe you’re getting unlucky with the 50% RNG?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

It’s a 50% chance to shrug enemy bleeds after 1 second. Maybe you’re getting unlucky with the 50% RNG?

I'm talking about the global node. As I understand, the bleeds get purified and you get an equal number of prowess on activation of a special attack.
    Mauled said:

The nodes are linked to ability accuracy. Once AA gets a couple of neurology down it doesn’t work eiher

That shouldn't happen tho, right? Bleeds on you should be always purified on activation of a special?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    Domino can't purify debuffs, it's the ability accuracy reduction only.
    But there is a mentioning in the champion spotlight that opponents bleeds tend to GRAZE and have 50% chance to expire after 1 second.

Domino can't purify debuffs, it's the ability accuracy reduction only.
    But there is a mentioning in the champion spotlight that opponents bleeds tend to GRAZE and have 50% chance to expire after 1 second.

I'm talking about the global node in cavalier difficulty, sir.
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Same Thing has happened the last 2 months. It’s not new. According to kabam it’s working as intended
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    HI_guys said:

Was525 said:

Same Thing has happened the last 2 months. It’s not new. According to kabam it’s working as intended

Because it is
    I didn’t say it wasnt
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

You only gain the bleed if it’s purified through specials. Not purified through their own abilities.
  • Mauled said:

That shouldn't happen tho, right? Bleeds on you should be always purified on activation of a special?
    If it was someone like cyclops who has nothing to do with ability accuracy it would work but domino can make the node fail
    Texas_11 said:

You only gain the bleed if it’s purified through specials. Not purified through their own abilities.

Exactly what I mean. She's not purifying the bleeds on specials. Try it out, please.
    HI_guys said:

Texas_11 said:

Exactly what I mean. She's not purifying the bleeds on specials. Try it out, please.
    Because AAR.
    She should reduce the opponents AA no?
    If you're talking about the opponent, I don't have any idea how DD Netflix reduces ability accuracy.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 376 ★★★
    Yeah, we get that AA and domino reduce the ability accuracy of the node, but it ends up making it a disadvantage to take those champs as you’re stuck with a bleed abs no prowess.

Which defeats the point of taking a decent mutant champ to a quest that was designed for a mutant.
  • I think most of people are getting confused. But I understand the concern.

To the issue you are facing, Mutant global node is bugged from start of cavalier difficultly. When any mutant uses specials, all bleeds on them are purified but those bleeds are not converted into poweress.
    It works like every 1 out of 20.

I guess, kabam should acknowledge this bug and fix it.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra