**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury Vs Aegon, who deserves the AG more?

spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have both unduped. About 100k gamma away from the AG so probably will get it today or tomorrow.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon, then explore lol with him and awaken nick
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    They both need it equally. You’re not realistically using either of them regularly without it. Nick perhaps for certain synergies, but that’s about it.

If you have the sig stones to put into Aegon (at least 100, preferably more), I would go for him and use him to complete harder content that will hopefully fast track you to another AG to awaken Nick. If you don’t have the sig stones, I’d go with Nick (who literally only needs to be sig 1).
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Have no intention to explore LoL anytime soon haha. Just need one for regular questing

They both need it equally. You’re not realistically using either of them regularly without it. Nick perhaps for certain synergies, but that’s about it.

If you have the sig stones to put into Aegon (at least 100, preferably more), I would go for him and use him to complete harder content that will hopefully fast track you to another AG to awaken Nick. If you don’t have the sig stones, I’d go with Nick (who literally only needs to be sig 1).

I think I have maybe 50-60 skill sigs rn, so I'm leaning more towards Fury. It's likely we'll get a 5* AG anyway next month (hopefully generic, as I'm Cav), so I think I'll use that one on Aegon.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Have no intention to explore LoL anytime soon haha. Just need one for regular questing
    Lol is stupidly easy with awakened aegon, I can do every path itemless with him, but a path rarely takes more than 10 revives with him
    edited November 2020
    HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

You'll change that tone after doing a path with Aegon
    Ha, maybe but I simply don't have the time to invest into Labyrinth. How good is Aegon for regular questing?
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Nick