**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice on 4* cavalier challenge

ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
looking to pool advice on the 4* cavalier 10% t5cc challenge, paths and champs etc.

Hopefully this saves people energy and revives.

Drop your advice here.

Comments

• Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Personally i used quake and ghost the most, not sure about the paths i honestly forgot what i took but usually whichever path seemed easier on nodes and opponents, but,

For bosses: Sasquatch i used torch easy solo, red hulk i used ghost and quake but bring hood with ur ghost to take off some bane damage if needed, maestro ghost and quake, immortal hulk and abomb also quake, professor X torch with prefight melts him (remember to put the prefight cz he has cornered)

For nodes: tech node is really easy its nothing crazy, mutant node biohazard i just ghosted it, skill node i used blade but ghost did just as well, science diss track i used torch and saved prefight for prof x boss, buffed up cosmic node just ghost build up 3 cruelties by using lights and heavies and refresh them with sp2s as fast as u can its hard on low sig tho, mystic node i didnt have any 4* mystics so ghost lol

Dont forget u can put synergy members as 3*s, i used 3* hood for ghost synergy and i got the t5cc, anything below 4* works.

hope this helps, overall if u have ghost and quake ur golden :) good luck!