**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I’m soooooo confused, who to r5???

Mustafatehi2007Mustafatehi2007 Posts: 41
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have enough catalysts to r5 a 5 star but I don’t know who to r5
Nick fury who I awakened thx to the generic awakening gem
Or
Warlock who has such good utility

I’m soooooo confused, who to r5??? 19 votes

Nick fury
89%
AssumedNameMoosetiptronicQacobKill_GreyabqberEtjamaAlexAvalonSoyheyor123Black_SwanGiuliameijYTBigSShenkGr8TonyStarkQazzyTheBair123aroseinbloom39avenge_123 17 votes
Warlock
10%
The_Sentry06RaviDavi 2 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Nick fury
    If you have CMM or Quake or any of his other synergies, no doubt. If not, just choose who you like better.
  • Well I have both of them
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Nick fury
    Nick have utility and more damage (against non-inmune obviously)
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Warlock
    Either one is fine, but if you have Sunspot or Magik or G2099 (synergy purposes) go for Warlock, else NF seeing your post above this ^
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick fury
    I'd say Nick is slightly better, and the only thing that doesn't have me asking more questions about progression and roster is that you have CMM and Quake. That's the new Holy Trinity right there. In the end though, go with who you enjoy. They're both top 10 champs in the game, you really can't go wrong.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Not even gonna vote lol,..rank them both up. I have both r5 and duped,..they are both excellent . Fury is a bleed machine and a beast. And warlock is a degen machine also a beast and tons of utility.