**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakened Nick fury going straight to second phase

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
I was in the cavalier EQ when I went to use Nick fury for the first time, and his persistent charge icon was gone. When I started the match, he went straight until his second phase.
FIX. IT.

Comments

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Apparently it's persistent charges in general; someone else posted that they're not working for corvus either.
  • I just think it's sad that this has been an issue for MONTHS and they still have yet to correct it. I just spent a gauntlet on a SBR and it happened to me, but am I going to get the gauntlet back for their screw up? No. I shouldn't have to check before each quest to make sure a champ functionality is actually working before I start, and restart the game a couple times to get it to work.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    I understand this is frustrating- but at the same time you’re going into the second phase for most fights normally anyway, right?

I’m not saying it’s justified, and I agree that you should definitely bring it up. But, I wouldn’t worry much since you won’t waste your gauntlet as usually it will make little difference to his playstyle. Well at least how I play him.

So while I do think it should be fixed, it’s unacceptable and it’s annoying, it’s tolerable for now. Of course for someone like corvus or Ægon, that’s a different story since their persistent charges are integral to their playstyle. If the bug made him not get his second life, that would be worse since you’re then essentially playing him unawakened. I’d say at the moment (from my perspective) it’s not bad enough where you can’t use him.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Well that's just dumb. Why would I go to his second phase just because if I don't have to? Maybe you're playing content where that is how you have to play him, but doesn't make sense to just do it.

And of course this is a problem that only helps kabam, so of course they'll let it go on and on and on. But if it's something that helps us, a glitch we take advantage of, we're the bad guy for taking advantage of it, and of course it always gets fixed asap. F' the hypocrisy.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah it happened to me too. But now it is working correctly for me.
    If it is still happening to some people, it should be fixed.