**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice for 6.2.6

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
Hey guys, having got 6.2.2 down finally on Thursday and cruising through the rest of 6.2, I find myself standing at the entrance to this blue man’s quest. I plan to use Claire and SS but any advice is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    SS destroys him you'll be fine.
    Make sure you get his sp1 evade timing down (hope you have had plenty of practice against the convention clash champion).
    Best of luck mate!
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★

Thanks @abqber unfortunately I never got to him in the cc (face palm) didn’t have a good option for that thanos and didn’t want to spend revs to get through him

No worries.
    Do some duels with low rarity champs (ideally the ones you plan on using against him) to get a feel for your dexterity timing. Symbiote Supreme is one of the best options for him. You'll do great with him. Hope you have MD at 3 atleast. More the better.
    As for the path there's an annoying Magik (100% power gain I beleive) on the path, make sure you bring a counter for her. Also there's a mighty charge gladiator Hulk, so use someone who doesn't rely on debuffs against him (it helps a lot if you can reparry). There's a void with unblockable finale.
    Other than that, I don't think there's anything else too scary on the path.
    Good luck again my friend!
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Hey guys, having got 6.2.2 down finally on Thursday and cruising through the rest of 6.2, I find myself standing at the entrance to this blue man’s quest. I plan to use Claire and SS but any advice is greatly appreciated.

Who you use for mordo?