**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Doctor Doom?

I have doctor doom at rank 4 as u can see however I have been debating to rank 5 him for a while now since I run suicides he isn’t suicide friendly... should I keep him at rank 4 and and rank 5 someone else or rank 5 him

Comments

• JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 51
    I literally just saved up my units and bought that one mastery core deal lol... I got cav recently so I thought it would be worth it
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

How are all you newer players unlocking suicides so fast? I've completed Act 6 and can't seem to save up the units. 😂

try grinding arena to save up units
    So should I rank 5 doom regardless of suicides
  • SuperballieSuperballie Posts: 31
    Rank your dr doom, he is possibly the best champ in the game. You might lose a bit with suicides, but his high damage output will make you smile
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Yea, rank him up. Even if you don't play him a lot due to suicides, he still has one of the highest prestige in the game.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

he is possibly the best champ in the game

*Laughs in Quake, Ghost, Omega Red, Nick Fury, Warlock*
    Etjama said:

What Doom has, better than every other champ is versatility, tankiness and damage perfectly balanced (As all things should be). Yes, Quake and Ghost can cover more fights than him but he's arguably the 3rd best champ in the game.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 Doom. I use suicides and I find that going to sp3 (x2) and then using an sp1 or sp2 ends most fights, so no big deal with suicides. Also, if you run him SS, he gets a 50% change to purify debuffs when activating the aura of haazerath, thus negating the bleed and poison damage.
    It seems everyone that tells you to r5 Doom gets 2 disagrees. Perhaps these disagree spammers can, in their infinite wisdom, explain why he shouldn't rank up Doom.

Rank 5 Doom. I use suicides and I find that going to sp3 (x2) and then using an sp1 or sp2 ends most fights, so no big deal with suicides. Also, if you run him SS, he gets a 50% change to purify debuffs when activating the aura of haazerath, thus negating the bleed and poison damage.

What what do u mean by SS when u say if u run him SS
    Oh nvm u mean with the symbiote supreme synergy yeah I have him as a 6 star so I can use him
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Jbeatz said:

Oh nvm u mean with the symbiote supreme synergy yeah I have him as a 6 star so I can use him

Yeah, sorry, my bad about the typo.
  • @Jbeatz I think they meant "if you run Doom with Symbiote Supreme (SS)" that the synergy gives a 50% chance to Purify Debuffs (specifically Degeneration, Poison, Incinerate, Bleed and Coldsnap) when activating his Aura of Haazareth.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Suicides or not suicides doom is one of the only champs who controls the opponents and the fights so well. Upgrading him is a no brainer
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Doom is better than warlock, fury and omega
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Etjama said:

Doom is better than warlock, fury and omega
    Omega no warlock yes fury maybe