**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tricky Icky Sticky bug?

Why is my special doing nothing? Also, it appears you need to land the first hit, as opposed to simply activating the special attack like the node description says.

Video: https://imgur.com/gallery/2ilTlOG

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Nothing wrong here, you activated the special before the root activated. Activating the special prevents root from triggering for the duration of that special, it doesn't prevent rooting after the special is done.
  • cling2cling2 Posts: 36

Nothing wrong here, you activated the special before the root activated. Activating the special prevents root from triggering for the duration of that special, it doesn't prevent rooting after the special is done.

Thanks for the help... I still think I’m missing something because in other fights I use the special and it resets the timer well ahead of the 12th hit. I’ll go back and have another look
  • cling2cling2 Posts: 36
    edited November 2020
    I got it now, what I had noticed before was the timer resetting during a special that included many hits (Hyperion sp1).

I would delete this thread if I could. Thanks again!