**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What fights can`t Colossus do in labyrinth?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi,

I have been hunting Aegon for about a year now. Have enough stuff to take him to r5 and sig 200 if I get him. Still no luck.
I am preparing a team of Colossus, Proff x, Omega, Emme Frost and another champ to do atleast my initial run with.
But I was wondering if there were any fights to exploration that colossus simply wouldnt be able to do. Or atleast not without a big number of revives. If he cannot do it on his own, but can do it as a horseman, would you be so kind to state that aswell?
Electro comes to mind, would abomination be doable with the decrease in poison damage from prof x? What other encouters will make colossus struggle?

thnx.

Comments

• MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Magik could be a problem. Spiderman, X 23, Doctor Strange, and Abom and Electro as you mentioned. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    All? Limber.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    xNig said:

All? Limber.

I bet Kt1 will disagree with you. But that is only for completion. I am looking for specific fights.

@rest thnx, will take them into consideration.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Abom and Electro come to my mind. Maybe even Dr. Strange, I did my initial clear of LoL through the easy path with colossus. It was quite straightforward.
    @Destroy4589 thnx for the feedback. I will probably try it in about 2 weeks. After exploring uncollected this month I am going to farm up some potions and revives. Wish me luck.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

Abom and Electro come to my mind. Maybe even Dr. Strange, I did my initial clear of LoL through the easy path with colossus. It was quite straightforward.

@Destroy4589 how much did u spend?
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★

@Destroy4589 how much did u spend?
    I had 10 or 12 revives saved up. The most annoying fights were the unstoppable colossus and magik. Colossus is a really safe option for LoL. Once you throw the sp3, the opponent can never crit and you will be hitting insanely hard. I was consistently reaching damage cap. I didn't have any of the apocalypse or Prof X synergies. Just the regular Omega Red and Emma Frost synergy.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Magneto(insta stun)/Abomination (potent poison, not sure about profX synergy)/Spidey(can be done but very tricky)/Electro (obviously)/Magik (without profX not Apoc I used 3 revives, so I'd say 0 or 1 max with them)
    btw, that was the full list (speaking from experience, 100% it) so any champions I didn't mention won't be a problem for Colossus

You forgot about rhino and juggernaut.
    @MageWizard @Kill_Grey Thnx guys.
    I know I will only be doing completion with colossus now. And will wait for Aegon to do anything else in labyrinth.
    Appreciate it a lot!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Magneto(insta stun)/Abomination (potent poison, not sure about profX synergy)/Spidey(can be done but very tricky)/Electro (obviously)/Magik (without profX not Apoc I used 3 revives, so I'd say 0 or 1 max with them)
    btw, that was the full list (speaking from experience, 100% it) so any champions I didn't mention won't be a problem for Colossus

You forgot about rhino and juggernaut.
    I did Rhino, it was a breeze, nothing special about him, try to let him hold block and then push him to the corner, no need to parry at all, btw, Emma is a must for super fast power gain, and to make it even better, use power boost.
    for Juggernaut, I didn't do it with Colossus, but it can be done with him, just go to your corner and bait heavy then dash back and counter with your heavy, it's hard, but doable!
    Doesn't rhino have 90% physical resist and take absolutely no damage from Colossus specials?