**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost optimum sig lvl

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
As I am thinking to use the generic AG on ghost, I would like to know the optimum sig lvl upto which I should take her so that the power gain is helpful in fights. Any suggestions?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    It's a linear scale from 2 to 5%, the more the better.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

As I am thinking to use the generic AG on ghost, I would like to know the optimum sig lvl upto which I should take her so that the power gain is helpful in fights. Any suggestions?

Do you have NF and Aegon awakened? If you don't, using a generic gem on Ghost is a bad idea
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

200 is optimal

Haha so funny
    Hendross said:

So does it only go till 5%? If it does then I don't have to use any sig stones on her.
    Chikel said:

Do you have NF and Aegon awakened? If you don't, using a generic gem on Ghost is a bad idea
    No I don't even have both of them. But I am just thinking right now. I will try to not use that gem but it is so tempting to have an unused AG in the inventory.

Hendross said:

So does it only go till 5%? If it does then I don't have to use any sig stones on her.
    trust me, it's a pretty large difference
    Yeah but 199 sig stones is also a large amount.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

200 is optimal

Haha so funny
    What? It is
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Chikel said:

No I don't even have both of them. But I am just thinking right now. I will try to not use that gem but it is so tempting to have an unused AG in the inventory.
    Personally, I think you should squash the temptation. If you have a Tech AG then Ghost is your top option. However, the last thing you want is to pull NF or Aegon and don't have an AG waiting for them. Especially since we only get AG in eq every couple of months.
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

200 is optimal

Haha so funny
    What? It is
    Yeah it is.
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Personally, I think you should squash the temptation. If you have a Tech AG then Ghost is your top option. However, the last thing you want is to pull NF or Aegon and don't have an AG waiting for them. Especially since we only get AG in eq every couple of months.
    Thanks. I'll try my best.
    HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

200 is optimal

Haha so funny
    What? It is
    Yeah it is.
    It is. Sig 200 feels way different than sig 1
    Yeah it is. I just wanted to know if she had a sig lvl just like hyperion at which sig ability becomes almost perfect.
    But now I know it scales very poorly.
    The Slope is pretty gradual. It's the same as having mystic dispersion at lvl 1.
    That's why I was thinking to use the gem on her. But now I will most probably not.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

200 is optimal

Haha so funny
    What? It is
    Yeah it is.
    Yeah it is. I just wanted to know if she had a sig lvl just like hyperion at which sig ability becomes almost perfect.
    But they your question was wrong. Even for Hyperion 200 is optimum because it is the highest. There might be some cases in which it is not true, but the answer to this question will almost always be the highest possible sig to be optimal. Because at that sig it is the highest.
    I know what you wanted to ask, because there are champs in which the first 50 sigs make a great difference and then it slows down. But at that 50 sig level they are still not optimum.
    If people give the right answer to the question you are asking, it is not cool to be rude about it.
    Even the question in the post is strange, because optimal and useful are very different things.
    If you take mystic dispersion, at all levels it can be usefull. If we take Symbiote Supreme at all levels mystic dispersion is useful, because it takes you to a l3 quicker. But it is optimal at 5/5.
  • W32W32 Posts: 9
    80+ is pretty solid for ghost honestly.
    There’s a point around there where you can get to a SP2 in the same combo the ai gets to a SP1. For a R5, that can end most fights under 120k health without having to deal with any opponent specials. Other than that just the higher the better.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Mine’s sig140, which she gains power at 4.1%. I’m not pressed to take her up higher as her rate of power gain is silly. Phase 2 combos, hit a couple times, SP2
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Hendross said:

The difference is huge. 200 is best.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    200 is optimal, but at min you need 100.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    She's 100% worth the awakening and as many sig stones as you can possibly put into her.
    edited November 2020

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

200 is optimal

Haha so funny
    What? It is
    Yeah it is.
    But they your question was wrong. Even for Hyperion 200 is optimum because it is the highest. There might be some cases in which it is not true, but the answer to this question will almost always be the highest possible sig to be optimal. Because at that sig it is the highest.
    I know what you wanted to ask, because there are champs in which the first 50 sigs make a great difference and then it slows down. But at that 50 sig level they are still not optimum.
    If people give the right answer to the question you are asking, it is not cool to be rude about it.
    Even the question in the post is strange, because optimal and useful are very different things.
    If you take mystic dispersion, at all levels it can be usefull. If we take Symbiote Supreme at all levels mystic dispersion is useful, because it takes you to a l3 quicker. But it is optimal at 5/5.
    I wasn't rude. I just thought that he was joking but afterwards I agreed with him.
    I could have written that I want to save as much sig stones as possible though. There you are right. But the answer to my question is 200 only. I just didn't expect it.
    But the highest isn't always optimal.
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    You don't need to awaken ghost. Save it. I rank 2 my 6 star and she's unduped and I have no problems and I run suicides
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

200 is optimal

Haha so funny
    What? It is
    Yeah it is.
    MD is not optimal at 5/5. Optimal is 4/5 for many of the good champs because else you'll be overloaded with power and you'll be stuck at an sp3. For champs like say longshot even 4/5 is bad
    Yeah MD level 5 is overkill for many mystics.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    That is why I took Symbiote Supreme as an example. For him. 5/5 is the best. Because you always want to throw that sp3. Key is in the details.