**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Base

I was wondering if any progress has been made toward the alliance base?
Thank you for your time and input.
CMC74

Comments

• CMC74CMC74 Posts: 3
    Read that already. Thank you
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I don't think any information has been leaked about how this would work.

It has been "coming soon" for well over 2 years now, give or take a few months
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Kind of convenient that it's been in conception for over two years now and there hasn't been a single leak or data mine.
  • CMC74CMC74 Posts: 3
    I was curious if anyone had heard anything since it's been coming soon for so long. Thank you for your time.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Get used to waiting.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    They haven't said anything about them since they teased us around the time they gave everyone the death button and nothing since then.

I wouldn't be surprised if they scrapped those plans and just like messing with us so they leave it there and say soon every once in awhile to get people's hopes up and then crush them.

I don't think we'll see them anytime soon, it's been saying soon since I started playing and it's been saying that well before then as well.
  • That tab hasn't had an update. Ever. What probably happened is they either had someone with an idea working on it and fired him/her or realized how much it would cost to connect the games alliances like that and maintain the server at that size and aren't doing anything until they know they can afford to do it and then make a massive profit from it.

I'd prefer if they just didn't mess with it. I'm good on bugs.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    If Alliance Base involved something like the NYCC Time Attack contest, that would be *very* cool. It was so fun.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I rather they don't even make the bases. I want all their time and concentration on fixing AW
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    NMEONES wrote: »
    I rather they don't even make the bases. I want all their time and concentration on fixing AW

This.