**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unspoken labyrinth bug

There is a bug with enigmatic Agent Venom. The enigmatic ability states that a timer is placed when you or your opponent is struck. And can ONLY be replaced by striking your opponent. HOWEVER, there is a bug and/or glitch in which if you trigger dexterity (a mastery which allows you to avoid all attacks by dashing backwards) the timer gets placed on you regardless. I have video proof of this but don’t know how to add it to a post.

Comments

• Just give a link on it, it will automatically post it
  • TikloyTikloy Posts: 13
    How do you get a link when i recorded it with my ios 11 recorder
  • Tikloy wrote: »

Share it on YouTube :-)
  • TikloyTikloy Posts: 13
    https://youtu.be/WXbbu8UFGO0
    Think this should work. Heres the video
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Tikloy wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/WXbbu8UFGO0
    Think this should work. Heres the video

Nope. Nothing.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    We can't see the vid lol.
  • Tikloy wrote: »

This video is unavailable. Did you open access to it for all?
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Tikloy wrote: »

Just use your camcorder and mail it in to Kabam

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Kabam probably knows about it and I'm pretty sure they are not going to fix it. There are SEVERAL bugged champs in LoL, not just AV
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    edited October 2017
    It makes Kabam money. Plain and simple. If they can fix the Doctor Strange life steal bug within a day of an update, there is no reason other than money that they don't fix AV in LoL.
    I've sent a ticket during my LoL run asking about this and they acknowledged the bug existed but didn't do anything about it.
    Profiting off a known defect in the product is exploitation. It's a two way street Kabam.

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    This is a known bug for months, it's not unspoken it's just not fixed
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    They know and don't care. I reported it 8 months ago with a video and they said working as intended.
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    This is a known bug for months, it's not unspoken it's just not fixed

Greetings S.H.I.3.L.D.,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support. I am sorry to hear that you're having issues in combat. I would be happy to help.

From what you described, it sounds like you are experiencing one of our known issues that our Game Team is trying to fix. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Any extra information that you could give us would be a great help to our Game Team as they look for a solution to this issue. Please reply with answers to the following questions: Who were you using?Who were you up against?Was this in a Quest, Arena, or Alliance Quest?How long does the issue persist?What happens after the issue occurs?What device were you using?What OS version were you using?What version of the game were you using? Thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Best,

Barbara
    Kabam Support

When I reported this exact issue they sent me this ****. I don't think support knows anything about the game they are offering support for.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    lol
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Both visions are bugged.
    Rhino is bugged.
    It's pretty frustrating.
    I have little faith left.