**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank you rng for such awesome pulls

I bet no one has such a good luck as I have
Opened incursions crystal for nick and got king twig
Opened basic 5* and awakened this drunken master
What a day now I shall r5 them and completely explore act6

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    @HavocGamer49 tell them about how legendary Diablo is.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t pull a torch or sunspot, alcohol and fire with wood won’t mix well
  • Hàrshx23Hàrshx23 Posts: 70
    Well
    Lvernon15 said:

Don’t pull a torch or sunspot, alcohol and fire with wood won’t mix well

Well I already have torch at r4 5*
    Lol
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Indeed my friend

Ok so diablo is the best champion in the game.

For one he has an A in his name. Because a is the first letter in the alphabet it obviously means hes the best.

Now you might say “loads of other people have an A in their names” but none of them are as special as diablo.

It takes a lot of skill to be like diablo. For one, it takes immense practice, skill, and determination to have the capacity to be that drunk.

Secondly you must be a learned and educated man in order to have the big brain to create those unique drinks. Thus diablo is “a man of science”.

Thirdly, diablo is actually a god. Once diablo was drinking, and he drank so much that he ascended. He started seeing stars and eventually became a star and now has the power of a 100 drinks.

Fourthly (is that a word?) diablo is a very technical, educated, and smart man. As we mentioned before he is a man of science, but did we mention he is a man of TECHNOLOGY.

In fact he went to MIT and legend says he made all his peers drunk. At MIT he invented a machine that has the ability to AUTOMATICALLY pour his drinks into his mouth. This got him a nobel peace prize cuz as you know, the more people are drunk the less they focus on killing others.

Now some may wonder how is diablo so good at being drunk and so smart? Now I tell you for one hes a god as I mentioned earlier, but also he has a set of mutated genes. Specifically the genes that dictate how much alcohol you can handle. These genes are wildly mutated for diablo and led to him being able to consume the alcohol.

Some people will ask “why is Diablo a mystic then” and let me answer.

Diablo is mystic because he is a man in myth. Almost no one knows who he is, but I do. And now that I have enlightened you he is no longer simply a legend. HE IS NOW A GOD.

Tldr: first of all go read this it took a while

Second of all this is prob gonna be deleted so rip.

Third: diablo > doom cuz diablo is smarter, diablo has better genes, diablo is a star, diablo is super skilled, diablo is an inventor, diablo is a man of science, and diablo has DRINKS FOR ALL.

CHEERS @Fluffy_paws
    I have screenshot this masterpiece so it can never be truly lost. It will live on to reveal the godly legacy of Diablo forever.

All hail Diablo, God of Alcohol.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

• HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★

Indeed my friend

For one he has an A in his name. Because a is the first letter in the alphabet it obviously means hes the best.

Now you might say “loads of other people have an A in their names” but none of them are as special as diablo.

It takes a lot of skill to be like diablo. For one, it takes immense practice, skill, and determination to have the capacity to be that drunk.

Secondly you must be a learned and educated man in order to have the big brain to create those unique drinks. Thus diablo is “a man of science”.

Thirdly, diablo is actually a god. Once diablo was drinking, and he drank so much that he ascended. He started seeing stars and eventually became a star and now has the power of a 100 drinks.

Fourthly (is that a word?) diablo is a very technical, educated, and smart man. As we mentioned before he is a man of science, but did we mention he is a man of TECHNOLOGY.

In fact he went to MIT and legend says he made all his peers drunk. At MIT he invented a machine that has the ability to AUTOMATICALLY pour his drinks into his mouth. This got him a nobel peace prize cuz as you know, the more people are drunk the less they focus on killing others.

Now some may wonder how is diablo so good at being drunk and so smart? Now I tell you for one hes a god as I mentioned earlier, but also he has a set of mutated genes. Specifically the genes that dictate how much alcohol you can handle. These genes are wildly mutated for diablo and led to him being able to consume the alcohol.

Diablo is mystic because he is a man in myth. Almost no one knows who he is, but I do. And now that I have enlightened you he is no longer simply a legend. HE IS NOW A GOD.

Third: diablo > doom cuz diablo is smarter, diablo has better genes, diablo is a star, diablo is super skilled, diablo is an inventor, diablo is a man of science, and diablo has DRINKS FOR ALL.

CHEERS @Fluffy_paws
    I have screenshot this masterpiece so it can never be truly lost. It will live on to reveal the godly legacy of Diablo forever.

All hail Diablo, God of Alcohol.
    I should too lol. This story should be cherished
  • Hàrshx23Hàrshx23 Posts: 70
    Diablo the powe

Indeed my friend

CHEERS @Fluffy_paws
    Diablo the power of 100 million drinks
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Indeed my friend

CHEERS @Fluffy_paws

• 3 features