**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why Hulk (Immortal) didn't regen?

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
I was fight Hulk (Immortal) in Cavalier with Namor and was expecting him to regen when I got him down to 1%, but it never happened and he just died.

Why ideas why? Does DOT stop the regen?
https://youtu.be/XuNRTCiV6_Y

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Maybe assassins mastery
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

Maybe assassins mastery

I haven't changed the mastery and every other time that I've fought him with other champs, he would regen and go unblockable.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I believe he needs at least 15 persistent charges to become Immortal
    As it says in his Spotlight: when Immortal Hulk would receive any damage that would knock him out, consume 15% Max Health as Gamma Radiation and receive an Immortality passive
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    he needs at least 15 gamma radiation to regenerate, and your bleeds prevented that from happening
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    This is why I have been saying to use BLADE
    for this fight his DOT is killing him faster than he can gain stacks of rage !!!
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Yeah, if he doesn’t have 15 gamma radiation he can’t become immortal. They just updated the sp3 increasing it from 10 to15% addition to gamma radiation (from champion spotlight to in game stats).

They messed up with this hulk. The community is obliterating the mechanics
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Yeah, if he doesn’t have 15 gamma radiation he can’t become immortal. They just updated the sp3 increasing it from 10 to15% addition to gamma radiation (from champion spotlight to in game stats).

Literally obliterating.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Blade and fury are perfect to defeat him
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Namor is also a viable option as u can see
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    I just used warlock and Iron Man IW
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    i have used fury, black widow movie, namor, to be honest, this boss is really easy XD
    Elad17 said:

This is why I have been saying to use BLADE
    for this fight his DOT is killing him faster than he can gain stacks of rage !!!

Namor did it way faster than foolish blade 😂
    Namor is better than blade ☺
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

Is it 15 or over 15? I did the Cavalier fight and pushed him to 15 and he still didn't regen?
    https://youtu.be/PRbLoK9VR-k