**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The new "Holy Trinity" of MCOC!

2»

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Have only quake. Don't need cmm only fury would suffice.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

The holy diagonal

Dude, how many rank 5's do you have? 😑
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I’m sitting with...

*checks notes*

...none of these as 5 or 6 stars.

The funny thing is that I’ve only got CMM as a 5/65 and NF and quake as 4*s. It’s kinda weird to see a 5/65 whose PI is 10K and two 5/50s with a 6K PI on an AW team
    I have cmm at r4 but same for the other two
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Kill_Grey said:

I have only one of that
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249

don't you mean

I also have only one of that lol
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

The holy diagonal

Dude, how many rank 5's do you have? 😑
    Not even close to the big boys
    But still tho 😂

And you haven't even explored act 6 or something.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    *Laughs in omega mags sabre*
    Lvernon15 said:

Colorblind: *exists*
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

Does colorblind exist outside of incursions? I can't recall seeing it anywhere else.

Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

Does colorblind exist outside of incursions? I can't recall seeing it anywhere else.
    You never know when it could appear elsewhere. Besides, I base good and well-rounded teams off of diversity. Having more than one champ of the same class has its possible disadvantages. No matter how effective those champs actually are, you'd never know what trouble you can run into with them.

It is for this reason that my favorite trinity is g99, Claire and AA (as @Thicco_Mode has already teased previously). My "dream" trinity basically remains Claire, Ghost and Quake (who I now thankfully have all as rank 5, but haven't had the time to test them out).
    But this "Holy" one have I also found effective.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

You never know when it could appear elsewhere. Besides, I base good and well-rounded teams off of diversity. Having more than one champ of the same class has its possible disadvantages. No matter how effective those champs actually are, you'd never know what trouble you can run into with them.

It is for this reason that my favorite trinity is g99, Claire and AA (as @Thicco_Mode has already teased previously). My "dream" trinity basically remains Claire, Ghost and Quake (who I now thankfully have all as rank 5, but haven't had the time to test them out).
    Yep. They'll probably put it on a node that forces you to bring 2 champions of the same class.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

Mags, Omega, and Sabre is an extremely diverse team. They cover most immunities, and their utility combined is a extremely high. Omega will melt anything that's not a robot, and Mags will shred robots and metal champs.
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

Mags, Omega, and Sabre is an extremely diverse team. They cover most immunities, and their utility combined is a extremely high. Omega will melt anything that's not a robot, and Mags will shred robots and metal champs.
    And sabre?
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

Like I said, bro. Just for the fact that they're in the *same class* could result to a major dilemma. Although it might not be explicit at this point in the game, but before you know it, could be a big thing.

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

And sabre?
    Honestly, there's pretty much no need for Sabre. Omega and Mags will destroy almsot anything.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

And sabre?
    he made friends with diablo, he's chilling drinking pina coladas
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

Like I said, bro. Just for the fact that they're in the *same class* could result to a major dilemma. Although it might not be explicit at this point in the game, but before you know it, could be a big thing.
    That's just speculation though. At this point in the game, it's an amazing team that can deal with tons upon tons of content.
    I've got both sabre and omega. Don't have mags though.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    This is the bomb.

Spider-man, Hawkeye, Iron-Man & Thor.

Take the first letter of each champ's name and you'll get "Holy xxxx"

Everything runs away when they see "Holy xxxx"