**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally 6.2 completed

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
I was at 6.2.2 last month when the nerf came and also I got Ultron for defeating mr sinister. So I defeated him pretty easily with my warlock but I got lazy after that.
Thanks to @Fluffy_paws run of 6.2 I too decided to carry on my run.

6.2.3 was a pretty straightforward with domino and doom. Omega boss was also defeated without any difficulty.

It was at this point that things started getting interesting. 6.2.4 Destructive feedback now here I had to alter my playstyle as I am much of a parry guy but in this quest I had to do intercepts.
I saw the paths and I saw yj at one end and hype at other. The yj path had war machine too so I thought this node combination with war machine's sp1 is certain death. So decided to take hyperion path which had mordo, miles,black panther,vision,cb. Everything was going smoothly until the JUGGERNAUT. He had buffet and cornered and I thought I would be able to defeat him with my doom. But the fight turned out to be a real nightmare when dexing his specials restored his whole health back. Then I turned to ghost but ghost was even worse for that fight. She gave him the little bit health back which doom had managed to chip in. I realised I should have brought warlock for that fight but it was too late.
I decided to take the yj path then and ghost was pretty much able to easily discard both yj and war machine who I had to be problems. After that it was easy going. The kingpin boss was easy too. One shotted him with doms.

Then came one of the worst quests in the game 6.2.5 do not go gentle .
Had to bring in quake for the first time in
my act 6 team for that mordo.
I had to adjust to this node too as it also demanded extensive intercepting. Took the hela path that ends with colossus.
Tried doom first for the first few fights but was not able to control the charges with doom so he died. Then I tried ghost and she was perfect for this and I was able to kill all of them except colossus with ghost. Had to use warlock on colossus (didn't forget to bring him this time).
Then comes the stupid boss mordo. First super thing about the boss: free revive spending. Had to revive doom and ghost.
Then went in with quake. Then I learned about the second super thing about the boss: intelligence. He just attacked me when the power gain timer was to expire so that I could not put a concussion on him and he would get a power gain buff. He destroyed me twice like this. At last after 2 revives mordo was down.
The next quest 6.2.6. Surprised no global node. I just had to remove all the linked nodes to get to the champion which was fairly simple.

Final boss fight: the champion
Had fought him in the convention clash but I knew that this was a much bigger version. Killed off the whole team for doom to get the attack bonus( I love this part of doom's kit) and went in.
I just had to do the normal combo of doom mlllh . Blitzed through all the stages before the 10% one.
Now was the easiest part I had to dex his sp1 as I had practiced in convention clash. Or so I thought. I mistimed my last dex and got ko. I revived doom and this time I did it perfectly.

Very happy to complete this chapter.
Got a 5* killmonger from the rewards.

@rocky_pantherx @lvernon would be pretty happy I guess. No need for him right now but he is a pretty good pull.

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Rank the Killmonger. (But seriously, congrats. I remember the pain of exploration all too well)
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Nice! 6.2 as whole is a real pain. Exploration looks like hell.

(Hurry up and get to level 60)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Grats man!

Congrats!

Rank the Killmonger. (But seriously, congrats. I remember the pain of exploration all too well)

Thanks

Nice! 6.2 as whole is a real pain. Exploration looks like hell.

(Hurry up and get to level 60)

Haha my lvl grows at a snail's pace right now. I barely made it to lvl 55 just for the cav difficulty eq.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Congrats! And nice pull! Glad my run motivated you to do 6.2 lol. It motivated me to run as far as possible from Act 6. Sadly I've done 100% Act 1. So I'm eyeing up the Variants.

The war machine on destructive feedback was evil.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m on 6.2.6 rn out of energy with Gulk Corvus and big man himself left.

Congrats! And nice pull! Glad my run motivated you to do 6.2 lol. It motivated me to run as far as possible from Act 6. Sadly I've done 100% Act 1. So I'm eyeing up the Variants.

So evil that I had to fight that JUGGERNAUT. That was a horrible experience.

I’m on 6.2.6 rn out of energy with Gulk Corvus and big man himself left.

Best of luck man. Who you are using for champion?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

At least you know next time! And your experience has taught me not to go fight him until I have Warlock.

At least you know next time! And your experience has taught me not to go fight him until I have Warlock.
    Better be safe than sorry.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats! I'm on 6.2.5 and am not excited

congrats! I'm on 6.2.5 and am not excited

Yeah sometimes the ai just starts acting weird.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

My team for the quest was

NF for attack bonus and to eat damage from Magik-died at Gulk.
    OR for Blade and Magik- died at Magik
    Sorcerer Supreme for iceman and champion- died at champion
    SymSup for Champion- used one revive and got him to 10%
    CAIW: a bunch of the path fights and the Champion- used one revive on him.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

That's a very cool screenshot

Mine looks much less cool

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    You got their tags wrong btw but congrats man! And rank up that KM!
    Qacob said:

That's a very cool screenshot

Mine looks much less cool

This is even less cool.

You got their tags wrong btw but congrats man! And rank up that KM!

Yeah the tags didn't pop up while I was typing so made a mistake.

You have got a completely different team.
    I didn't have either of those.