**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iphone 12 pro

Game screen size is very small.cant really play properly. Has this been discussed anywhere?

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Very small? Are you talking about the iPhone 12 Mini?

The other ones should be same or even bigger size than the previous ones.
  • No the size of the game doesn't fit the full screen like the iphone 11 pro did.i have a iphone 12 Pro. Game fits half the screen
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i'm pretty sure there's some setting gone wrong on your phone. may want to try an uninstall and reinstall ??
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I have the pro and it’s fine.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The phone is brand now so the game hasn’t been fully optimized yet. Contact a support and they get to it ASAP.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

The phone is brand now so the game hasn’t been fully optimized yet. Contact a support and they get to it ASAP.

Edit: I think... not 100% sure, lol
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Try play on a Ipad
  • CactusssCactusss Posts: 3
    This is a setting you can change on the iPhone itself under “display and brightness” and at the very bottom you can choose to have it zoomed or standard. If it’s not filling up the screen it’s because the zoomed setting forces the game to render smaller...
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I played on iPhone 12 pro for a week and so far so good.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    @Cactusss is right so @Ashasg007 do what he said
  • I have an iPhone 12 pro, and it fits the screen perfectly. Did not have to adjust any settings.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★

I have the pro and it’s fine.

Flex