**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to awaken

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
My initial thought is sentinel or BWCV, or OG vision. What’s your suggestion? Thanks.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    None of the champs there really need it at all, like if any I'd go sentinel but I don't personally think he's worth a generic gem, he's more worthy of a class gem. So honestly I'd save it for someone else, but if you really want to use it then do sentinel
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    id save too
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Namor I'll obviously sink it to namor
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I'd go for Namor if you can get him to sig 200 or thereabouts, if you're nowhere close to being able to do that then I'd save it
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Warlock. Hands down. Not even a close second. Sure he does not need it. But I love all the extra damage he does from the extra degeneration he does when he is awakened
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    As others have mentioned, you might feel the same that most aren't worthy of the generic gem, the availability of the gem has become significantly higher. So in ma opinion, [IMO] you can use it to who you think is the most needed to you as of now, or who you think is worth a class awakening gem maybe??

My suggestion too would be bwcv, for that death immunity is really useful, and probably works the same way as immortal hulk does now with the immortality[ or vice versa], and you also gain power for every hit that could possible KO you down.

I've never been blessed with a namor, so I'm afraid I don't know anything about him and so keep quiet about suggesting him.
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Gammmbit
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Or falcon. Do research. Falcons focus thing makes him shrug off alot of debuffs on him
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I got an extra Generic AG and start thinking who to awake, yet I just can't make up my mind after 2 days and thus I post for seeking advice.

Yes Namor is one of the better choices yet I invested sig stones on AA and Colossus, thus I think I won't level him up for the time being. Gambit/Falcon I don't feel the buffs are convincing enough for me to level them up. Hold-up a while is a choice too yet I afraid it simply means no use (as I now have 2 generic, not to mention those class AGs).

The reason I think of Sentinel becoz I got him for almost 1.5 years but still can't dupe him for faster analysis; BWCV works well without dupe but I'd like to R5 her soon and therefore think whether it is good to dupe her; OG Vision is simply becoz no way to dupe him other than purchase deal or class AG.