**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android log in problem

I'm sure by now the Kabam team knows by now there is a problem. I'm not one to complain since I enjoy playing the game and will continue to play. I'm just looking for an estimate on when the game will be back online for Android users.

Comments

• SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    So please stop asking me to check my connection just because you can't handle the bandwidth. Every other application is running fine here.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Same here
  • MiamiHeatMiamiHeat Posts: 20
    edited June 2017
    It's the time when arenas are about to end and suddenly stuck on the damn loading wheel. I need to finish a few last milestones :(:'(
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    Lol, Kabammed. Same issue going on here, only started a couple of minutes ago.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Thank goodness I played my arenas where I wanted them last night.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    bjs6c6webokn.png
  • MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    Me too. And I'm almost at the million for yondu and I keep getting connection errors :-(
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    I'm getting a series loop, I finish the 3 matches then get disconnected and when I get back, it's like I haven't fought at all. I now lost sequence **** you kabam
  • Same here
  • TomieCzechTomieCzech Posts: 79
    edited June 2017
    It's 8:28 as am pst and it's not connecting well! I'm being disconnected from arena fighting, from the game, it keeps reporting bad connection and disconnects me from the game. My connection is perfect. I'm one hour away from reaching full milestones in doc strange and most likely 11-25% rank rewards which I'm aiming for! It better work in 30 minutes, please! If you guys just didn't take away the 4 or so hours on Tuesday for the improvements. I haven't lost my streak yet, but I'm sure some of the players have.
  • SnizzJuiceSnizzJuice Posts: 10
    I just lost a 153 win streak to a double network error. Two instant losses with no combat.
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    I am in the same boat as everyone , keeps saying I'm disconnected whether I'm on wifi or Verizon 4G LTE. This is very annoying and incredibly inconvenient @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Loto @Kabam Valkyrie . I just tagged all of you in the event that you're not aware of this issue.
  • CharlieThunderCharlieThunder Posts: 3
    I just lost a fight in a series and the points and the boost for that champ because "my connection went down".

BOO Kabam!
  • DargoriusDargorius Posts: 1
    I was doing ldl, and lost a full starlord, hope kabam give me Back my potions
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    And if you don't get the champ, they say they are sorry and do nothing about it
  • Thanks for the quick reports on this! I'll ensure the team is looking into any possible issues.
  • My session seemed to be locked
    sr4pbkfb85n9.png
  • R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
    Can't log in, keeps coming up saying Unknown Error. I've uninstalled & reinstalled but comes up with the same message.
    I'm on Android HTC10 with a 4G+ connection so it's not my end.
  • R41nb0wm4g1cR41nb0wm4g1c Posts: 39
    edited June 2017
    C'mon kabam, it's been over 2hours now. I'm missing out on getting Voodoo!
  • Casperr0qCasperr0q Posts: 2
    9cs4gssdwczh.png
    Llevo mucho rato intentando ingresar, y me aprece error desconocido,
    Porque? Solo los de IOS pueden jugar bien, es desepcionantemente estresante
  • Banshee_KLXBanshee_KLX Posts: 7
    djnvxa1qqgpn.png

Been like this for 2 hours ....people are missing serious arena time.... please fix
  • Same here
  • Half_NattyHalf_Natty Posts: 8
    edited June 2017
    Still can't log in xfu2aoeqsn41.png
  • Newbot2310Newbot2310 Posts: 12
    This is crazy, spent so many hours nonstop grinding, got 2.7m n now I may not get vodoo, bad enough i never get any good crystals anymore, I'm fed up
  • Cant login
    This kabam's update resolve 1 issue and bring 10 issues in game each time
This discussion has been closed.