**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mention your most sought after champ

13»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Oh hi! You might have heard, but I’ve been looking for Quake for a little while now.

I've pulled her 3 times from the mystic/science crystals. Had her unduped before that. Was going for Doom each time. Love my Quake though I don't need any more dupes lol. Hope you get her.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Ghost , Doom , Fury and CMM to soke extent.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    1] Hyperion 5*
    2] Quake 5*
    3] Proxima 5*

Those 3 would really help my roster.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

1] Hyperion 5*
    2] Quake 5*
    3] Proxima 5*

Those 3 would really help my roster.

Why Proxima? I've had her for awhile now and she's in the group of champs I might get around to ranking one day. I do like her, I just don't see her being on a most wanted list. Genuinely asking as maybe I'm underrating her.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I really want a Doom, i've been opening a lot of science/mystic recently, and I want him as bad as how @Fluffy_paws wanted venom!!

I want wasp as equally as Doom, if not more than him, for it can help me with my "ghosting".

I got my Venom. I hope you get your Wasp and Doom!
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    Nick Fury, so i can finally do Abyss easy Path
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    Opened probs over 30 dual class crystals for Doom. He was the first champ I'd say I truly mastered.

Opened maybe twice that much looking for Aegon, want to 100% Labyrinth a bit more easily than I would with my 5* Ghost (super fun, but Aegon would make it easier to explore lol).

Have neither 😅 but at least these hunts have given me basically everyone else from their respective dual classes! Time to keep looking though...
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Doom, Doom, and Doom
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    6* - Tigra, Sasquatch, Dragon Man, Venom, Vision Aarkus, and Hit-Monkey.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Professor X, Doom, and Quake, in order of top to least priority.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Blade and Ghost rider. Have both as a 4*. Maxed and duped 4* ghost rider, 4/40 unawakened Blade. Want both as 5*, and would love Star-Lord as a 5* too
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Corvus and Doom, especially as a 6* as I could awaken both.

Still looking for Heimdall though!
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Doom, NF/Stealthy and void
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Ægon!